BY RYVITA

Ryvita Tasty Light Rye Crispbread: Made with 100% whole grain rye Kosher see more...

Kirsty H.
Cumming, GA
I love love love ryvita crackers, we have them a lot in the UK although they are a LOT cheaper, one pack for £0.85 I love to eat them plain with simply a tiny bit of butter spread on. Or for breakfast they are great to have with a little bit of Greek yogurt and some fruit.....!!!!! Amazing, such a nice refreshing snack, especially for someone on a diet!!!!
Crystal9 l.
Not to bad it price and u can make it sweet or savory by adding what ur hungry for. it make a excellent addition to what ever u are eating
Shannon R.
I love these cracker breads! Not only are they a healthy alternative to junk food snacks, they taste amazing, name a filling and it can go on it. They have an amazing taste I use have them most days, highly recommend if you’ve never tried before
Crystal M.
South Porcupine, ON
Surprisingly this is very good. Make it a sweet or savory adding whatever you hunger for. I personally loved adding peanut butter and honey to it. Not only is it a healthy alternative, it's great to add to your little ones lunches.
Michelle F.
Scarborough, ON
I love this crisp bread! It's a perfect bread substitute and it fills me up! I would recommended this to all of my friends and family. Great product!
Lauren K.
Thornhill , ON
A little dry taste. However when topped with cheese or vegetables or peanut butter it makes a great snack. It’s high in fibre which is a bonus.
Mariem W.
Manama
Love this stuff. I ate it as a snack or post workout with ricotta, cottage cheese or nuts butter . They are quick and easy snacks
Katie P.
Love these so good with butter and cheese they are crisp and light like eating air !! In a good way.