Ryu Mei
Japanese Chasen (Matcha Whisk) [120]

Ryu Mei Japanese Chasen (Matcha Whisk) [120]

by Ryu Mei

Chasen (茶筅) are bamboo whisks used to prepare matcha. They are hand-carved from a single piece of bamboo. There are differences in their style according to the type of bamboo they are made from, the shape of the tines, the number of tines, the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ryu Mei Japanese Chasen (Matcha Whisk) [120]!
Lilibeth N.
i have this Matcha Whisk, and I must say, not only does it make you feel like an official Matcha Tea drinker, but it reeally helps break up the Matcha powder after you add liquid to it. This one is light weight and easy to use.
Sarah B.
Ryu Mei Japanese Chasen (Matcha Whisk) [120] At first I was worried that it would be too delicate or frail, but this has proven to be extremely well-made and a beautiful matcha whisk. I use it with Green Tea; Sweet Matcha , 3 Pack, of 4.4oz boxes (one day I hope to try it with ceremonial grade) and it’s perfect.

Looking for your answer?