BY RYOBI #79 in Tools

Ryobi 18-Volt One plus introduces lithium-ion performance at Ni-Cd prices. This kit is powered by lithium-ion batteries. TThe drill includes a inch heavy-duty single sleeve, keyless chuck with 24 position clutch to match your drilling and driving needs. The reciprocating saw is great for demolition and general cutting of large material. The circular saw has a 5-1/2 inch, carbide tipped blade to rip through 2-by material and sheet goods. The work light has a swivel head that directs light where needed. see more...

Tony M.
Tony M.
Dickson City, PA
I love my Ryobi One+ system. I received this set for Christmas in 2014. I have used all tools throughly. I am a big fan of the circular saw. Plug in the battery and you are good to go. My set came with 2 batteries. I ended up buying 2 more with another charger. I leave 2 in the house and 2 in the garage. The batteries last forever. The tools are tough as well. My two year old decided my tool bag should be thrown down the stairs. All tools held up. I will be buying many more Ryobi tools. Already bought the oscillating tool, weed eater, and the air compressor.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Eldred, NY
The battery feature of these tools is really what puts them over the top. You can build anything you want, anywhere you want.
We have completed plenty of wood working projects in our house with the use of these tools. Living in an old house, there is not a big supply of outlets, hence why we got so excited when we found these.
Also the quality of the product, cordless or not, is very good.
James P.
James P.
Brownsville, TX
Great kit at a great price! Very durable! the battery lasts a really long time. I sometimes help my brother's plumbing crew for a little extra cash on weekends and the reciprocal saw gets beat up a lot but it still works great! great buy!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
I love our power tools! Me and my husband got them for Christmas and have used them so much from picking the porch putting our daughters swing up hanging stuff on the wall and much more! Now we just need to get another battery cause we use the tools so much!!