BY RYOBI #22 in Tools

Ryobi 18-Volt One plus introduces lithium-ion performance at Ni-Cd prices. This kit is powered by lithium-ion batteries. TThe drill includes a inch heavy-duty single sleeve, keyless chuck with 24 position clutch to match your drilling and driving needs. The reciprocating saw is great for demolition and general cutting of large material. The circular saw has a 5-1/2 inch, carbide tipped blade to rip through 2-by material and sheet goods. The work light has a swivel head that directs light where needed. see more...

Lynn B.
This is versatile and provides new home owners with useful power tools. The battery pack fits on their other tools. The flashlight lit the room when the power was out. It’s been used frequently and continues to last. I’ll keep buying this brand.
Alex D.
USA
Just recently bought this and I think its incredible. Its easy to use everything is right there and accessible. I no longer have to worry about long cords and they last.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
The battery feature of these tools is really what puts them over the top. You can build anything you want, anywhere you want.
We have completed plenty of wood working projects in our house with the use of these tools. Living in an old house, there is not a big supply of outlets, hence why we got so excited when we found these.
Also the quality of the product, cordless or not, is very good.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I love Ryobi One+. I bought my husband this combo kit sans light when we decided we would start doing DIY projects around our house. We are very happy and satisfied with our purchase. We've never had a problem with anything. We use the circular saw and drill a lot and it's still running strong. We've been slowly adding to our Ryobi collection and are very happy with them all.
Brittney B.
Clarksville , TN
My mom bought my husband this for his birthday last year, it has all come in handy so much more than we ever expected! Works well for little projects or big ones! Definitely recommend.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
I love our power tools! Me and my husband got them for Christmas and have used them so much from picking the porch putting our daughters swing up hanging stuff on the wall and much more! Now we just need to get another battery cause we use the tools so much!!
Tony M.
Dickson City, PA
I love my Ryobi One+ system. I received this set for Christmas in 2014. I have used all tools throughly. I am a big fan of the circular saw. Plug in the battery and you are good to go. My set came with 2 batteries. I ended up buying 2 more with another charger. I leave 2 in the house and 2 in the garage. The batteries last forever. The tools are tough as well. My two year old decided my tool bag should be thrown down the stairs. All tools held up. I will be buying many more Ryobi tools. Already bought the oscillating tool, weed eater, and the air compressor.
James P.
Brownsville, TX
Great kit at a great price! Very durable! the battery lasts a really long time. I sometimes help my brother's plumbing crew for a little extra cash on weekends and the reciprocal saw gets beat up a lot but it still works great! great buy!
Justin B.
Miamisburg
Use these daily at work. Battires last a long time and very dependable. Would recommend this for anyone in the maintnce career field
Denise R.
Very good working tools. My boyfriend has these tools too. He also has some doubles of them just to have extra.