Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsRxBar
Whole Food Protein Bar, Apple Cinnamon, 183oz Bars, 12 Count

RXBAR Whole Food Protein Bar, Apple Cinnamon, 1.83oz Bars, 12 Count

by RxBar

A sweet combination of apples and cinnamon, this protein bar has only 7 whole food ingredients and boasts 12 grams protein, 5 grams of fiber, no gluten, and has zero added sugar*. This is as close to apple pie as a protein bar can get. RXBARs are...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RXBAR Whole Food Protein Bar, Apple Cinnamon, 1.83oz Bars, 12 Count!
Esther G.
Brooklyn
Apple and cinnamon are possibly two of my favorite flavors when it comes to bars. I think this is mostly because of my breakfast (my favorite meal of the day) association with these flavors. I liked the Apple Cinnamon RXBAR and thought it delivered an essence similar to what many experience when eating a bowl of oatmeal with apple and cinnamon flavoring.
Allie W.
Prairie Vlg, KS
These are super yummy! I love the minimal ingredients and the super organic and natural flavor. They come in a variety of flavors so there is always a new one to try. My only issue is that the texture is a little sticky and can sometimes be unpleasant to chew but I would for sure repurchase!

Looking for your answer?