BY RXBAR

RXBAR protein bars are delicious, made of 100% real food and never contain unnatural processed BS 12 Gram of protein in each bar comes from 6 to 8 ingredients and they are all 100% natural You'll never find an ingredient that you can't pronounce like most protein and energy bars RXBARs satisfy hunger between meals without filling you up with process sugar and wheat RXBARs make you feel great and keep you healthy on the go because they are all natural and prescribed by nature

• Where do they sell this brand? I've been looking everywhere and c...1 Answers
  • I haven't had this flavor. Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I have heard good things about that and like that they look simpl...2 Answers
Manminder S.
Milford, CT
The bar has a different taste and texture than I am used to but after the first few bites I started enjoying the bar. It has healthy and all natural ingredients like eggs, almonds, cashews and dates. But one thing which I didn't liked is its overwhelming smell. As soon as I opened the bar the strong smell of dates blowed my mind but anyways this is a very healthy alternative to typical snack options I will continue to buy these.
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a love/hate relationship with bars because they are so convenient but I often find myself abusing the concept and choosing a bar in lieu of real food. Well, with these you don’t have to feel bad because they ARE real food! Most of the flavors are Whole30 compliant which really helps in a pinch. I love carrying these in my gym bag so I have something to snack on during my commute home before I can make a full meal.
Kennedy e.
Dahlonega, GA
Rxbars are my favorite granola bar in general. i love a variety of their flavors. they are made from all natural ingredients so you can feel good while you enjoy these. pumpkin spice is a limited time option but it is one of the best!
Emma K.
Orlando, FL
I have a newfound love of RX bars, and I received two free pumpkin spice bars with my last order. I immediately ordered a box of 12 after trying them! This is definitely my new favorite flavor. All of the flavors have a chewy consistency because of the dates, but I love the texture now that I’m used to it. They’re a little expensive, but there’s always a coupon code somewhere online which makes them more reasonable. Highly recommend!!
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Love these bars! They are whole 30 compliant so a lifesaver when I do the whole 30. I usually purchase at target or Trader Joe’s. They are expensive but I love that they have protein in them to fill me up for a while!
Lee H.
Washington, DC
I absolutely LOVE the Pumpkin Spice RX Bar. Not only is it delicious the company tells you exactly what is in the bar on the wrapper. I have seen the price as low as $1.99 for a bar to $3. I find myself buying RX bars again and again because not only do I feel good about what I'm putting in my body they taste good too!
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
RX Bars are basically a godsend. I am obsessed with the pumpkin spice, but it is next to impossible to find in my area. More retailers need to jump on the RX Bar train! I always recommend this bar to others because it is truly a healthy bar.
Ally S.
These are absolutely delicious!!!!!!!! They are made with the simplest ingredients and taste amazing. They are a seriously healthy power bar snack and truly have NO ADDED SUGAR/SUGAR SUBSTITUTE/ INGREDIENTS MASKED AS FAKE SUGAR etc. My new favorite snack and I HIGHLY recommend these!!! TOTAL WIN <3 LOVE
Kelly V.
Boston, MA
These are delicious! I love the festive flavor and this does Pumpkin Spice SO well, without being too in-your-face with the flavor. My one hold up is that aside from a few almonds there aren't any whole pieces in it to chew on - I do like the RX Bars with chocolate chunks that provide a little more texture. That aside, these are delicious!
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Not my favorite of the flavors, but good enough. Nice, chewy consistency with full flavor. Clean, simple ingredients and easy to take on the go! Trader Joe’s carries many flavors at a good price
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
Do these actually taste good? I love pumpkin but as weird as this founds the lack of ingredients worries me when it comes to actual flavor
Jackie W.
Mount Joy, PA
I have heard good things about that and like that they look simple and have a few natural ingredients ? Are they carried in any stores? I have found them anywhere?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Where do they sell this brand? I've been looking everywhere and can't find them.
Lauren L.
How do these compare with Lara Bars (specifically regarding taste and texture)?
Kelsi S.
I haven't had this flavor. Is it good?