RXBAR Protein Bar, Mint Chocolate, 1.83 Oz (Innerpack of 12) uploaded by Alysia R.

BY NONE

Refreshing peppermint, rich cacao and crunchy almonds collide for a cool yet decadent taste. Packed with 12 grams of egg white protein and antioxidants, this bright, rich bar has no added sugars and is love at first bite. see more...

Alison S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is one of my absolute FAVORITE post workout snacks. Something to refuel after a tough workout. I love mint chocolate anything so this was definitely something I was excited to try. The ingredients are so good too! Like the label says "no BS". I eat these weekly!!!!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Foodie Expert
I love that the ingredients are real food, no sugar or additives. I know exactly what is inside. The bars are filling and perfect to keep in your purse or car for emergency hunger. My kids enjoy these too. I highly recommend these. They are a little bit more expensive than other protein bars, but your getting true healthy food. They taste great, chewy texture.