RXBAR Protein Bar Coconut Chocolate 12 Bars uploaded by H S.

BY RXBAR

Coconut Chocolate is one of our original examples of just how delicious whole food protein can be. 100% chocolate flavored with just the right amount of coconut, this refined flavor blend is rich in antioxidants, has 12 grams of egg white protein and contains no added sugars. No GlutenNo GMOsNo SoyNo Dairy 3 Egg Whites8n Almonds1 Fig2 DatesNo B.S.12 g Protein Bar see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
It’s difficult to find a yummy protein bar that is dairy free and made from healthy ingredients. This hits both of those conditions out of the park. They use egg white protein which is sensitive on my stomach and all the ingredients are listed simply on the front of every bar.
Nicole W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love this bar i would definitely give it a 5 out of 5! I love the taste and i love that i can see every ingredient. I like knowing i am putting good things in my body. it is perfect for on the go when you just don't have time. I really like all of the flavors.
Katie M.
These taste just like Almond Joy but are much healthier and more filling! The only reason I didn’t give them 5 stars is because sometimes the almonds in the bar can be really tough to bite into so I wish they were ground up a bit more.
Chelsea L.
If I was able to give this more stars I would. If you like almond Joy's you are going to flip over how much it tastes like it. This is seriously so good. I love them.
Amanda M.
Vancouver, WA
I love the flavor of this bar, and how it’s all natural ingredients, but i don’t love the price! It’s super healthy but definitely not something you can buy too much of when you’re in a budget. It’s a good product to try at least once though!
Stacey A.
Los Angeles, CA
I discovered these at Trader Joe’s about a month ago when I was starting my Whole 30. They have been so great to carry with me on hikes or in a bind when I’m in between meals. This flavor tastes so good and it is compliant!
David J.
Prattville, AL
I love the ingredients and the flavor of this is almost like a Mounds bar. Delicious and I love that I can feel good about what I’m eating. A little pricey but one of the better tasting and healthier options out there.
Jacquelyne Z.
Detroit, MI
These are a healthy snack but the flavor is only just okay. The texture is terrible (too chewy) and they’re very expensive. I purchased on amazon because they were a bit cheaper but I know that they’re sold at other grocery stores.
Vanessa G.
Eugene , OR
The flavors are good and I love the concept of this but the texture is something you have to get use to. It’s kind of too chewy but if you can overlook it, then it’s good
Giliann K.
Washington, DC
These are some of my favorite bars! I love the shredded coconut. They're nice and chewy too. I like them before a workout.