BY RXBAR

Blueberry is a go-to favorite. Bursting antioxidants, 12 grams of egg white protein and only 6 ingredients, this nutritional powerhouse packs a true-blue flavor punch. 3 Egg Whites9 Almonds7 Blueberries2 DatesNo B.S.12 g Protein Bar see more...

• I heard these bar only have about five or six ingredients and one...4 Answers
Chalie D.
Conroe, TX
I love a good healthy snack bar for in between meals. What I love about rx bars is like their motto says there is no BS. The ingredients are clean and simple no crazy additive and what not. Like most healthy bars they aren't the most tasty, the flavor is a little bland and muted. Sometimes healthy does compromise sweetness and flavor but for a good natural bar that gets the job done I would recommend these!
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
Hands down the best protein bar I've ever had. It doesn't have a chalky texture or taste like most protein bars. The texture is super chewy with some chunks of almonds or cashews. Sugar content is not outrageous but it is sourced from the dates which makes it a natural sugar. They're not too pricey as far as protein bars go. Great for GF!
Anya R.
i love these bars because they are made of simple and natural ingredients. i usually grab one before a morning workout for a quick source of fuel!
Linda M.
Extremely good protein bars! I have a variety of flavors, blueberry being one of them as well as the limited addition of mango pineapple. I prefer to buy these directly from their website so I know they are fresh. Very few ingredients, all of them good for you! I would highly recommend.
Betsy K.
I love RXBars. They are a great blend of flavor and nutrition. The blueberry is delicious and flavorful. These are perfect to toss in your tote instead of fast food or unhealthy options when hunger strikes. Try the new kids versions too!
Emily M.
Madison, WI
I love that these bars have ingredients you can actual read and recognize what they are. The blueberry is my second favorite flavor (behind the Chocolate Sea Salt). My only complaint is that they are a little chewy. Overall I would recommend for breakfast on the go or a filling afternoon snack!
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE RX Bars. They're tasty, filling, and have ingredients I can pronounce. I love that there aren't any artificial fibers or sugars in the bars. They're more expensive than other protein bars, but these are so much better tasting and better for you than the ones full of junk.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
i love rx bars! blueberry is my second favorite flavor (chocolate sea salt is #1 but i couldn’t find it on here to review) but both flavors are absolutely perfect. the blueberry flavor tastes almost like candy, or like a fruit roll up :)
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
these are my absolute favorite protein bar company. i have tried almost every flavor and i love all of them but the blueberry one is my favorite! it tastes like a blueberry muffin! i eat these as a snack in between my meals and they actually keep me full until my next meal. the best thing is the use very little ingredients and if you look on the back of the package, you can pronounce every ingredient, so you know exactly that you're putting in real whole foods into your body.
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
These bars are amazing! I was a bit skeptical because of how few ingredients it has, especially that it advertises having eggs.. but you don't taste egg at all. They taste just as good as any other protein bar and you can actually pronounce every ingredient!
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
I heard these bar only have about five or six ingredients and one of the main ingredients is eggs. When you eat this bar does it taste mostly like eggs?