BY RXBAR

Blueberry is a go-to favorite. Bursting antioxidants, 12 grams of egg white protein and only 6 ingredients, this nutritional powerhouse packs a true-blue flavor punch. 3 Egg Whites9 Almonds7 Blueberries2 DatesNo B.S.12 g Protein Bar see more...

• I heard these bar only have about five or six ingredients...6 Answers
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I LOVE the blueberry flavor of all the RX Bars I've tried. It tastes like an actual blueberry and not like any protein bars out there. It's like eating a little blueberry dessert that's good for you! I will always keep buying these bars!
Vanessa A.
RXBar Kids in Chocolate Chip was OK. It was chewy and dense. It had a nice flavor although we prefer dark chocolate to the usual milk chocolate. i liked that the sugar content was low and tons of natural flavors. I am however disappointed that it was not as satisfying as other brands i have consumed. Not sure why it did not cut that hungry feeling. i think it would go nicely with a yogurt to complete the meal. not sure that I would purchase this product. I have received this bar for free by Pinchme for testing purposes.
Jessica W.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I have to be honest, I was super disappointed in this protein bar. Considering the asking price per bar and simple 5 to 6 ingredients incorporated, I was expecting it to be freshly flavorful and somewhat eye-appealing. I was so wrong! This protein bar is bland, slightly chewy (dense), minimally crunchy in the middle and unappetizing. There is no delightful toppings or outer shell (i.e. dipped in or covering) and the scent is comparable to nail polish or household cleaning chemicals. The list of ingredients is probably the most appealing factor about the product, sadly. Even my children only took one bit of their kid's RX Bars and sat it down, completely unimpressed. Truthfully, I cannot say that I would ever purchase again nor recommend.
Noelia B.
Queens
It was very disappointed, I get so excited at the beginning for trying this Protein Bar. once I tried I change my mind. I didn’t like the texture at all, it is very chewy untill the point that get stuck in your tooth. About the flavor in my opinion it too sweet, for the rest it was ok. I only find a positive point, it make you feel full for a long time.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I love RX Bars. I packed them in my bag when I had my baby and they were the perfect post labor snack for me when I wasn't terribly hungry but needed to get some protein. My favorite flavor is the chocolate coconut but I think they're really all good. The only downside is they're very expensive. They usually go for about $2.50 per bar.
Ericka K.
Jacksonville , FL
The blueberry RxBar is great. It has a light blueberry flavor and is chewy. I love the healthy ingredients in the bar. RxBars are my go to when I need a snack or an on the go breakfast. I recently completed the Whole30 program and several of these bars are compliant. RXBAR Protein Bar Blueberry 12 BarsThe Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom
Alex R.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite flavors of these bars. Would definitely recommend for a quick snack after a workout that’s substantial, sweet, and clean. Not the best tasting bar, but definitely one of the cleanest. Can be a bit chewy so I’d recommend having a drink with it to wash it down.
Pan S.
Sooo good and so pricey .....I would buy more regularly if it’s not $2+ per tiny little bar....it tastes good and what I love most is it does not have any fillers or preservatives ....even though dates r considered high glycemic food...it is still better than artificial sweeter and chemicals ...I just wouldn’t eat it everyday
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
The blueberry is a decent flavor! Not my most flavor, but not the worst Rx Bar. Love that it's a brand that provides good, clean ingredients when you need a snack on the go. Definitely helps with hunger when you're in a pinch and good proportions.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I am so in love! I received the RXBAR Protein Bar in
blueberry for free in exchange for my honest review. I LOVE the flavor,
texture, and high protein content of this bar. I'm active, but I also have
healthy conditions that require added protein in my diet along with daily
intake of dates to help my headaches/migraines (helps with both!) and I loved
the convenience of my nutrient needs packed into one little bar!! Will
definitely be purchasing!
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
I heard these bar only have about five or six ingredients and one of the main ingredients is eggs. When you eat this bar does it taste mostly like eggs?