BY RXBAR

Rxbar Peanut Butter Protein Bar, 1.83 Ounce - 12 per case. see more...

Buy on Target
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
RX bars are great! The ingredient list is super clean, so it's a great protein bar option for people who can't have whey or have other dietary restrictions. The peanut butter flavor is my favorite that I've tried. The only downside is that I find these bars to be a little too chewy, so if you're bothered by textures, this may not be the bar for you. I've found them at Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Amazon, and various online retailers. Give them a try!
LaNeisha A.
I have never heard of RXBAR til I received it in the mail. I love this protein bar. The ingredients are on the from of the package. It was good as a morning snack. It definitely curved my hunger. I will definitely recommend this to others.
Katie G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
As far as protein bars go, these taste better than many! They aren’t gritty and chalky like most protein bars. They taste pretty good - would buy again. I personally ordered them from rxbar but also see them at local grocery stores.
Kerri C.
I like to bring these bars hiking, mountain biking or to the gym for a quick snack. They taste pretty good (especially the peanut butter) and they give me enough energy to make it through a workout or afternoon mountain bike ride. They only down side is they are a little sticky and chewy so your hands can get a little sticky after eating one.
Lindsey S.
I got a sample pack from this brand and this is the only flavor that I found to be not horrible. I don’t know what it is about this brand of protein bar, but I just don’t find them to taste good at all. Maybe it’s because they use egg whites and dates as their main ingredients in all their products? I don’t know, but I don’t think that I’ll be purchasing products from Rxbar again.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
I think all the bars taste really good, this one included, and the ingredients are spot on, but most are around 210ish calories for the bar which is a lot. It’s also a lot of sugar, IMO. But great for after a workout.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
These peanut butter RX bars are delicious. At first impression ,No they dont look or smell to good. But they taste great and the ingredient list. Makes it better !
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love these RXBAR protein bars, I have tried them in a multiple flavors and they all taste amazing. I love how short their list of ingredients are and how wholesome they are. I have two boxes of them sitting in my pantry. I love taking them to work for a quick healthy snack!
Seanna H.
Renton, WA
Please just send me endless ones haha. I love these!!! And their at my work(statbucks)

Never a big fan of larabars so didn't know how i would feel about these but i love them!!!!
laura P.
Its taste horrible ... Do Not Recommend... they taste like raw egg whites.. They are healthy but there are so many more better alternatives to eat healthy than this. I will never buy this again in this flavor.. i'm not sure about the others.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Do these leave a bad aftertaste?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else bothered by how these stick to your teeth?
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
No. I'm looking for it too
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Has anyone been able to find these for sale in full boxes? My stores have single bars but I would like to buy a whole box.