BY UNKNOWN

Rxbar Peanut Butter Protein Bar, 1.83 Ounce - 12 per case. see more...

• Do these leave a bad aftertaste?2 Answers
  • No. I'm looking for it too1 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find these for sale in full boxes? My sto...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
Foodie Expert
RX bars are great! The ingredient list is super clean, so it's a great protein bar option for people who can't have whey or have other dietary restrictions. The peanut butter flavor is my favorite that I've tried. The only downside is that I find these bars to be a little too chewy, so if you're bothered by textures, this may not be the bar for you. I've found them at Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Amazon, and various online retailers. Give them a try!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these RXBAR protein bars, I have tried them in a multiple flavors and they all taste amazing. I love how short their list of ingredients are and how wholesome they are. I have two boxes of them sitting in my pantry. I love taking them to work for a quick healthy snack!
LaNeisha A.
Foodie Expert
I have never heard of RXBAR til I received it in the mail. I love this protein bar. The ingredients are on the from of the package. It was good as a morning snack. It definitely curved my hunger. I will definitely recommend this to others.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
This was very good! I usually stay away from these because they give me stomach problems, but this was amazing and very very chewy! Yes, they are sticky and the bar will stick to your teeth and the roof of your mouth, but that doesn't bother me. These are one of my favorites and i would buy them more often if they weren't so pricey!
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
I think all the bars taste really good, this one included, and the ingredients are spot on, but most are around 210ish calories for the bar which is a lot. It’s also a lot of sugar, IMO. But great for after a workout.
Holly H.
De Witt, MO
I received a sample in the mail. Yes it's healthy for you. It's only made out of Dates, Peanuts, Egg whites, Natural peanut flavor and Sea Salt. I love the peanut butter taste. I dislike the fact that it's really really chewy. Good for a snack if your losing weight.
Seanna H.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Please just send me endless ones haha. I love these!!! And their at my work(statbucks)

Never a big fan of larabars so didn't know how i would feel about these but i love them!!!!
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Foodie Expert
First time trying a RXBAR. I thought I would like it because I love peanut butter but it had this after taste I did not like. Maybe I'll give them another try with a different flavor.
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Foodie Expert
RXBAR peanut butter is made with simple, natural ingredients. They are also vegan. This is unlike most nutrition bars I have tried. It's not a granola bar, it's got a more sticky texture but isn't messy to eat. It's not dry tasting like some bars. I really like the fresh taste. It reminded me of the inside of a snickers bar in taste and texture. I love the clean simple look of the packaging. You know exactly what your eating. Rxbar Peanut Butter Protein Bar, 1.83 Ounce. (Pack of 12)
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of three of the bars I always keep in the pantry. I find this is a true meal replacement where as others like kind bars are more of a snack for me. They taste great and the fact that there's no added sugar is fantastic and harder and harder to find these days! They're easy to get from amazon (love prime) or their website
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Do these leave a bad aftertaste?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else bothered by how these stick to your teeth?
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
No. I'm looking for it too
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Has anyone been able to find these for sale in full boxes? My stores have single bars but I would like to buy a whole box.