Rxbar Nut Butter Classic Almond Spread 10ct - 1.13oz

by RxBar

Paying tribute to the clean, glorious taste of the almond, this nut butter works in just a sprinkling of sea salt to reach its full flavor potential. Put the spread to the test with everything from whole-grain toast to banana slices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rxbar Nut Butter Classic Almond Spread 10ct - 1.13oz!
Shelbyville , KY
I really like these and all the different flavors. Great taste, consistency and very portable. I like it in toast, but straight out of the little packet is also wonderful. Good when you need something just a bit sweet.
Convenient size - good for snacks on the go and tastes very delicious - will continue to purchase this product and will definitely try other flavors in the future - definitely try it if you haven’t yet
This stuff is pretty good.  I got this for free at my local grocery store.  I love almond butter and was thrilled to try this.  I normally use Kirkland almond butter.  So this is what I am comparing RX Bar Nut Butter.

This separates, so make sure to really knead it so that the coconut oil does not run all over the place.  This does have more protein because of the addition of the egg white.  It kept me full longer.

I like the smooth and creamy texture, but the taste for me is an acquired taste.  I won't be purchasing this, but I was able to eat my toast with a huge glob of homemade jam.  The jam hid the flavor of the almond butter.

If you are wanting more protein, I say go for it!  Good ingredients!

If you are wanting more protein, I say go for it!  Good ingredients!
Champaign, IL
Rxbar Nut Butter Classic Almond Spread 10ct - 1.13oz uploaded by Sarah R.
I actually got two of these in a box from PINCHme to try out for free. Never had it before now and it was pretty good, but I’ll probably stick with peanut butter. No offense, almond butter.