BY RXBAR

Rxbar Chocolate Sea Salt Protein Bar, 1.83 Ounce - 12 per case. see more...

• Anyone think this tasted a little strange?3 Answers
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My husband grabbed me this bar because I was about to pass out. Sometimes I do that when I’m very hungry. Anyway I did not have the time to look st the ingredients and though it was a really weird brownie....
At the last bite I finally checked the package. It’s fig 🤦🏻‍♀️
The bar is really Good. More importantly, it is super filling and satisfying. Made with real ingredients and that it, no crap added and I love that!!
Antonia M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m personally not a fan of these. I thought it would be a good snack since it has so much protein and it has simple ingredients but I think it tastes strange and almost bitter. I couldn’t even eat half of one because I didn’t like the taste at all. I’m pretty sure I won’t purchase this again.
Corisa K.
Flushing, NY
This is my favorite bar to recommend to friends and was the very first one I tried. This flavor is highly praised compared to the others because the chocolate and sea salt is very overpowering, almost like a brownie. Due to it's extreme chewy texture, it can be annoying to eat because bits can get stuck in between teeth and since it's main component is chocolate, it melts faster than the other flavors when met with heat.
Melissa C.
This was a little tough to chew at first, but after holding in in my hand for a few minutes it actually softened up and was PERFECT! It wasn't too difficult to chew anymore! The taste was fantastic and I liked the amount of protein in this and it made me feel full! I'm not a huge fan of nuts and there are some nuts in this, but it didn't bother me. I enjoyed this and want to try other flavors now. I received this free from PinchMe to try.
Lori C.
Puyallup , WA
The Rxbar in chocolate sea salt flavor tastes really good. The packaging on this bar list it’s minimum ingredients which are also very healthy. I have purchased this product many times. There are a quantity of 4 in each box and are inexpensive. They are easy to find and sold at Walmart.
Jennifer T.
I received this product free from PinchMe to try and review. At first I was skeptical since the last protein bar I tried was completely awful. I went ahead and tried and I was surprised. It's actually good! There's not a lot of chocolate taste but I would buy this in the future.
Yesenia M.
Torrance , CA
Thought I’d give this bar a try. I picked it up from Trader Joe’s. I liked it. I got the chocolate sea salt flavor. It tastes yummy. It is sticky though and noticed while eating this, the bar gets stuck to your teeth.
Megan A.
I got this as a free sample, and now I know why. I really wanted to like this bar because it has healthy ingredients, but it just sucks. It's super chewy--and that in itself doesn't bother me. But it's gritty to me?? I have no idea why. I didn't like the salt on top. I didn't like the flavor. I ate half the bar and started feeling sickish so I threw it away. I don't know that I'd try any other RX Bar from trying this one alone. I'm a super picky person anyways, so this doesn't make the cut.
Jessa R.
I just tried this protein bar because I've been seeing it everywhere. It's chewy and delicious! Simple ingredients, no surprising ingredients that you cannot pronounce! It doesn't have that weird after taste that most protein bars have. I can't wait to try other flavors.
Cailyn V.
Arvada, CO
These are everywhere right now! Especially podcast commercials. So I tried one, doesn't taste any different than a typical protein bar- definitely not like a chocolate bar. At nearly $2 for one it's not worth the purchase.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Anyone think this tasted a little strange?