BY RXBAR

Rxbar Blueberry Protein Bar, 1.83 Ounce - 12 per case. see more...

Amanda G.
I received the Blueberry RXBAR from Pinchme for free in exchange for my honest review. This bar is advertised to be a minimal ingredient, delicious, and nutritious way to replenish your body’s protein pre or post workout. Additionally, I would recommend using this bar as a breakfast snack or breakfast replacement bar. What I absolutely love about the RXBAR compared to other protein bars I have tried once the past is that this one has a very short ingredients list. I love that the only ingredients for this bar are food ingredients that I recognize: 3 egg whites, 6 almonds, 4 cashews, and 2 dates. All of the ingredients are recognizable with no preservatives or artificial ingredients. The taste for this bar is delicious compared to most protein bars I’ve tried in the past. This protein bar has a chewy texture unlike most protein bars which are dry and crunchy. There are almonds spread throughout the bar which give it a nice crunchy texture in between bites of chewy bars. This bar also has 12 grams of protein which is a smaller amount than most of my previous protein bars but still a lot for the small size of this protein bar. Overall, I love the taste, portability, and small ingredients list. My minor critiques for this bar would be that it can be gummy and get stuck in your teeth and that I wish it had more protein.
Bria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
When ever I think protein bars I think “chalk” but the No BS RX Bar took that thought away. I can’t quite describe the taste of the blueberry bar it was a bit of blueberry taste, not that prevalent. It was a bit chewy almost like taffy. Overall it is a nice bar probably not something I would eat everyday or a must have but if it was offered to me I wouldn’t say “no”
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Bought this on a whim as I had kept seeing people post about them. I was a little concerned with how it would taste as it smelled a little funny. The blueberry flavor is very prominent and adds some sweetness but not too much. The bar itself was very sticky and chewy (from the dates I’m assuming). The added crunch from the almonds is nice. The bar is filling and great for a snack or small meal. I like that the ingredients are clearly listed and there aren’t any weird ingredients that no one knows what they are. They are a bit pricey at around $2 from Trader Joe’s, but I think I would buy from time to time!
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
The #RX blueberry bar has a thick crunchy like texture. It was very filling w/12 grams of protein. Could of been a little sweeter for me. Great for morning BK or workout recovery. Love that it is Gluten Soy Dairy Free.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
This is like the best protein bar ever. It is super chewy and I love that because I have go chew 20 times longer which helps me not eat too much and I feel full quicker!
KayLeigh L.
Rxbar Blueberry Protein Bar, 1.83 Ounce. (Pack of 12) these are my favorite new protein bars and probably one of the only things I still eat that isn’t vegan. They have the consistency of fidget brownies which I adore. The blueberry flavor is my favorite but I also like the chocolate chip and chocolate sea salt. I like that all of the ingredients are displayed openly for consumption convenience. THANK YOU for this awesome snack RXBar!
Samantha E.
I've wanted to try these forever and this was the first kind I was able to try. A little steep in price, I paid over $3 for this at a convenience store. The taste was really good overall once you got past the looks of it. It didn't leave the funky after taste like some of the protein bars do. I love the ingredients are few and natural. I'm still curious about other flavors, this one was really great with the blueberry wasn't too much.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I received a Barry blast rx bar for kids in my pinch me box as a free sample. Don't get me wrong I love my 3 year old daughter to eat fruits and veggies and healthy stuff but these bars are sometimes extremely gross. I did not like how hard the bar was but I broke it up into 2 pieces and have it to my daughter and she told me she liked it. like I said my daughter is 3 so she changes her mind all the time but she said she really likes the flavor.
Corinne B.
West Haven, CT
I love love love these bars. They're made of egg whites, nuts, dates, and then the fruit of their flavoring. They're a little chewy because of the dates, which I'm a huge fan of. I like that you have to take your time eating it because it gives you time to get a satiated feeling. Calories are 210, fat cals are 60 aka 7 grams (nut fat which is good fats), protein 12 grams. They tastes really good and are not high in sugars either. I highly recommend these. I find them at my local grocery store in the organic section. RXBAR Protein Bar Blueberry 12 Bars
Audrey K.
Filling, handy, BEST bar I have ever tried! It sticks to my teeth, though, which is extremely annoying. That's probably my own fault, but that's why I downed a star.