BY UNKNOWN

Rxbar Blueberry Protein Bar, 1.83 Ounce - 12 per case. see more...

Bria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
When ever I think protein bars I think “chalk” but the No BS RX Bar took that thought away. I can’t quite describe the taste of the blueberry bar it was a bit of blueberry taste, not that prevalent. It was a bit chewy almost like taffy. Overall it is a nice bar probably not something I would eat everyday or a must have but if it was offered to me I wouldn’t say “no”
Corinne B.
West Haven, CT
I love love love these bars. They're made of egg whites, nuts, dates, and then the fruit of their flavoring. They're a little chewy because of the dates, which I'm a huge fan of. I like that you have to take your time eating it because it gives you time to get a satiated feeling. Calories are 210, fat cals are 60 aka 7 grams (nut fat which is good fats), protein 12 grams. They tastes really good and are not high in sugars either. I highly recommend these. I find them at my local grocery store in the organic section. RXBAR Protein Bar Blueberry 12 Bars
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Foodie Expert
The #RX blueberry bar has a thick crunchy like texture. It was very filling w/12 grams of protein. Could of been a little sweeter for me. Great for morning BK or workout recovery. Love that it is Gluten Soy Dairy Free.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
This is like the best protein bar ever. It is super chewy and I love that because I have go chew 20 times longer which helps me not eat too much and I feel full quicker!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Foodie Expert
My son liked this bar. Is sweet and it really tasted like blueberries. Is healthy and hugh in protein RXBAR Protein Bar Blueberry 12 Bars
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
Tasty, maybe a bit too sweet. Really sticky texture but tolerable. I’d rather have a larabar.