BY RXBAR

RXBAR 12g Protein Bar Peanut Butter Chocolate 12ct Gluten-Free Snack Meal see more...

Joan W.
Tuxedo Park, NY
I mostly follow a lacto-paleo lifestyle and am also gluten-free due to celiac disease. I try to eat the most natural and healthy that I can. I was excited when my husband found the RXBars Peanut Butter and Chocolate because there is nothing bad in them! Just a simple ingredient list of whole foods, no chemicals. I was wary about how it would taste but was very pleasantly surprised! They are delicious and filling and is something I can feel good about eating once in a blue moon. Not sweet at all, just perfect! Highly recommend! Would be great if you were hiking, or bike riding, or doing other outdoor sports and need a healthy snack.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I tried this bar as an alternative to some of my other go to protein bars. I liked the idea of it because it has only a few ingredients so all of the nutritional value is coming from just a handful of less processed sources. Sadly I didn’t really like the texture or taste. I wanted something with less sugar to replace my other go to bars but I think the dates give it a texture that is too smooth for my taste maybe? I might give other flavors a try but for the price, these aren’t worth it to me.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst , NY
These are my favorite snack! They really fulfill my chocolate craving and fill me up. I love that the ingredients are simple and clearly stated on packaging. These are my go to protein bar and I highly recommend!