BY RX SYSTEMS

Rx Systems Reparative Cleanser (formerly Facial Cleanser with Glycolic 10) 8oz. BENEFITS Enriched with Glypoic Complex,(tm) which uniquely couples 10% Glycolic Acid with Alpha Lipoic Acid. Sweeps away dirt and dead skin cells. Formulated for daily see more...

Kendelle P.
Alton , IL
I have been using this cleanser for almost 5 years. It’s the one and only cleanser I have found that keeps my skin clear of blemishes and lightly exfoliated everyday. It is gel based and has little to no suds. Love the new lid on the bottle and will continue to buy for as long as it works for my skin.
Kelsey B.
This cleanser fixes my oily skin perfectly! I bought this from a beauty store in my county and I am very impressed by its effectiveness. It met my expectations 110%! I would definitely recommend it to everything thinking about buying this!;)
Nani J.
Last one I should be writing about ah ah ah ignore this post I just want free products and I've never tried this ever ! I should thou lol i don't know what im saying omg im soooo sleepy !!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Creo que es para mí uno de los mejores limpiadores faciales que he encontrado. Eso que soy difícil en ese aspecto porque mi piel es muy grasa, pero a mi realmente me gustó.
Moesha C.
Newport News, VA
I love this product! It gets the job done ! The price was effective because insaw results of it after a 3 days and I brought this from a local retail store ! This product was gentle but after on your face it was harsh! It does have a room for improvement
Mollie W.
Longview, TX
Nice facial cleanser. Does not dry your skin out and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed
Kayla M.
Bedford, TX
Best product I've found! Gets the job done without leaving your face burning or too dry.
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is okay .... but is not my die for product would not repurchase
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , TX
Is it good for oily skin?
Amanda K.
Does this take off makeup?
Maria-Paz E.
Que tal el producto? Funciona?
Nani J.
Is this long lasting and is this a good product?
Is this good enough ??? Bbb