Add a Photo

By RX SYSTEMS
Rx Systems Reparative Cleanser (formerly Facial Cleanser with Glycolic 10) 8oz. BENEFITS Enriched with Glypoic Complex,(tm) which uniquely couples 10% Glycolic Acid with Alpha Lipoic Acid. Sweeps away dirt and dead skin cells. Formulated for daily
Patience O.
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 12, 2016, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: Pf Reparative Cleanser 8 oz
This product is okay .... but is not my die for product would not repurchase
Dec. 10, 2016, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: Pf Reparative Cleanser 8 oz
Last one I should be writing about ah ah ah ignore this post I just want free products and I've never tried this ever ! I should thou lol i don't know what im saying omg im soooo sleepy !!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Lorenny H.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Dec. 10, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Pf Reparative Cleanser 8 oz
Creo que es para mí uno de los mejores limpiadores faciales que he encontrado. Eso que soy difícil en ese aspecto porque mi piel es muy grasa, pero a mi realmente me gustó.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 10, 2016, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: Pf Reparative Cleanser 8 oz
This cleanser fixes my oily skin perfectly! I bought this from a beauty store in my county and I am very impressed by its effectiveness. It met my expectations 110%! I would definitely recommend it to everything thinking about buying this!;)
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Bedford, TX
Dec. 9, 2016, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: Pf Reparative Cleanser 8 oz
Best product I've found! Gets the job done without leaving your face burning or too dry.
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
Rockport, TX
Nov. 1, 2016, 4:32 a.m.
Review for: Pf Reparative Cleanser 8 oz
Nice facial cleanser. Does not dry your skin out and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed
Moesha C.
Moesha C.
Newport News, VA
Oct. 31, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Pf Reparative Cleanser 8 oz
I love this product! It gets the job done ! The price was effective because insaw results of it after a 3 days and I brought this from a local retail store ! This product was gentle but after on your face it was harsh! It does have a room for improvement
Jeshua S.
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , Tx
Is it good for oily skin?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Does this take off makeup?
Nani J.
Is this long lasting and is this a good product?
Maria-Paz E.