BY RX SYSTEMS

Rx Systems Reparative Cleanser (formerly Facial Cleanser with Glycolic 10) 8oz. BENEFITS Enriched with Glypoic Complex,(tm) which uniquely couples 10% Glycolic Acid with Alpha Lipoic Acid. Sweeps away dirt and dead skin cells. Formulated for daily see more...

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Bedford, TX
Best product I've found! Gets the job done without leaving your face burning or too dry.
Lorenny H.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creo que es para mí uno de los mejores limpiadores faciales que he encontrado. Eso que soy difícil en ese aspecto porque mi piel es muy grasa, pero a mi realmente me gustó.
Nani J.
Last one I should be writing about ah ah ah ignore this post I just want free products and I've never tried this ever ! I should thou lol i don't know what im saying omg im soooo sleepy !!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser fixes my oily skin perfectly! I bought this from a beauty store in my county and I am very impressed by its effectiveness. It met my expectations 110%! I would definitely recommend it to everything thinking about buying this!;)
Patience O.
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is okay .... but is not my die for product would not repurchase
Moesha C.
Moesha C.
Newport News, VA
I love this product! It gets the job done ! The price was effective because insaw results of it after a 3 days and I brought this from a local retail store ! This product was gentle but after on your face it was harsh! It does have a room for improvement
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
Gilmer, TX
Nice facial cleanser. Does not dry your skin out and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed
Jeshua S.
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for oily skin?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Does this take off makeup?
Is this good enough ??? Bbb
Nani J.
Is this long lasting and is this a good product?
Maria-Paz E.
Maria-Paz E.
Que tal el producto? Funciona?