Add a Photo

By RX SYSTEMS
Rx Systems Reparative Cleanser (formerly Facial Cleanser with Glycolic 10) 8oz. BENEFITS Enriched with Glypoic Complex,(tm) which uniquely couples 10% Glycolic Acid with Alpha Lipoic Acid. Sweeps away dirt and dead skin cells. Formulated for daily
Moesha C.
Moesha C.
Newport News, VA

I love this product! It gets the job done ! The price was effective because insaw results of it after a 3 days and I brought this from a local retail store ! This product was gentle but after on your face it was harsh! It does have a room for improvement
Nani J.

Last one I should be writing about ah ah ah ignore this post I just want free products and I've never tried this ever ! I should thou lol i don't know what im saying omg im soooo sleepy !!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Lorenny H.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL

Creo que es para mí uno de los mejores limpiadores faciales que he encontrado. Eso que soy difícil en ese aspecto porque mi piel es muy grasa, pero a mi realmente me gustó.
Patience O.
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY

This product is okay .... but is not my die for product would not repurchase
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

This cleanser fixes my oily skin perfectly! I bought this from a beauty store in my county and I am very impressed by its effectiveness. It met my expectations 110%! I would definitely recommend it to everything thinking about buying this!;)
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Bedford, TX

Best product I've found! Gets the job done without leaving your face burning or too dry.
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
Rockport, TX

Nice facial cleanser. Does not dry your skin out and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed
Aneri D.
Aneri D.
regina

eos lip balm in Vanilla Bean is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.eos lip balm in Vanilla Bean is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.eos lip balm in Vanilla Bean is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.eos lip balm in Vanilla Bean is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.
Jeshua S.
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , Tx

Is it good for oily skin?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

Does this take off makeup?
Maria-Paz E.
Maria-Paz E.

Nani J.

Is this long lasting and is this a good product?

Join Now