BY RITE AID

Rx Suncare Advanced Protection, 360 Continuous Spray SPF 30 see more...

Celia S.
Rosemead, CA
I'm pale and burn like a lobster so I'm basically a sunscreen expert. I dont typically reach for this one because the rite aid brand is much cheaper buuuuut this is a quality sunscreen that gets the job done. It also in a spray can so its easier to apply.
Sarah R.
Easthampton, MA
Recently went on a beach trip and ran out of sunscreen. Luckily there was a rite aid close by. Purchased the 360 continuous spray spf 30 because it was on sale. The spf exceeded my expectations of a store brand. Easy to apply and provided great coverage. I would buy Rx Suncare Advanced Protection, 360 Continuous Spray SPF 30 again.
April M.
This protected the skin very well. After a few hours my eyes started burning and watering even though I did not apply directly on to face. This sometimes happens to me when using non natural sun blocks. If your skin and eyes are not sensitive, I recommend this product as it is affordable and easily accessible.
Paola M.
Lebanon
I got this product because I wanted a bit more of protection for the sun. I am a first time used and I thought it was reasonably priced. The product was super gentle when it got on my skin but it felt really oily and I can’t say I loved that too much. However, it does what it claims.
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
I like this sunscreen. It is very easy to put on. It’s so affordable. I just didn’t like that it came off after I came out of the water, because I got sunburned. It must not be waterproof. So, I would recommend to reapply after swimming. Other than that it’s a good product and I would buy it again at Rite Aide because it’s not expensive at all.
Alissa V.
Tucson, AZ
I can feel the coating of it when I spray it on me. But it lasts long. It does what it should. I’d like it to be cruelty free and organic, but it’s ok for the price range. Maybe make it a little less makeupy/sticky, and you’ll have a pretty good product.
Rebecca W.
douglas
Went out to the river a few weekends ago. Forgot to grab the bottle at home, so we stopped by rite aid and grabbed a couple cans. It was BOGO sale so we actually got 4 cans for a super great price. Went out and had a great time, and no sun burns the next day!!! Rite aid saved the day!
Destiny🍃 G.
I love how it’s in a bottle and I mean come one it was very gentle not harsh at all first time user and I loved it I can’t say anything else you buy these at Rid Aid and there could be more product but other then that it’s fine
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
It's a decent price but its watery and you have to reapply constantly, I don't know if I just got a bad batch but I haven't bought it sense then so in my opinion I would not reccomend for anyone to get this
Rai N.
Queens
I love this spray because it is easy to use. And it fits perfectly with my skin. Good product. This is good friends of mine in summer. Where ever I go I let it with me. Best friend in summer. Try it you will love it.

Amazon