Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersRx For Brown Skin
Rx for Brown Daily Brightening Cleanser - 5 oz

Rx for Brown Skin Rx for Brown Daily Brightening Cleanser - 5 oz

by Rx For Brown Skin

Dr. Susan c. Taylor utilized her 25 years of experience as a leading dermatologist and clinical researcher to create the rx for brown skin formulas which address the specific needs of women of color. Daily brightening cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup gently, but thoroughly.â it also removes pore-clogging cellular debris from skin s surface without stripping away its delicate moisture barrier. Green tea, pomegranate and orange extracts neutralize free radicals to help prevent skin-dulling damage while hyaluronic acid and soy extract help skin retain its natural resiliency. Licorice extract provides natural brightening...

Start your review of Rx for Brown Skin Rx for Brown Daily Brightening Cleanser - 5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Daniela B.
Fridley, MN
This moisturizer leaves my skin soft and supple. I could use a different fragrance but it works for me. I use it as part of the set
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Myrlene B C.
East Orange
il y a 4 ans
Rx for Brown Skin Rx for Brown Daily Brightening Cleanser - 5 oz . I like it that is the one I use; almost out of it.