Rx Bar Protein Bar, Pumpkin Spice, 4.5 Pound (Pack of 12) uploaded by Grace E.Rx Bar Protein Bar, Pumpkin Spice, 4.5 Pound (Pack of 12) uploaded by Jennifer F.Rx Bar Protein Bar, Pumpkin Spice, 4.5 Pound (Pack of 12) uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY UNKNOWN

RXBAR protein bars are delicious, made of 100% real food and never contain unnatural processed BS 12 Gram of protein in each bar comes from 6 to 8 ingredients and they are all 100% natural You'll never find an ingredient that you can't pronounce like most protein and energy bars RXBARs satisfy hunger between meals without filling you up with process sugar and wheat RXBARs make you feel great and keep you healthy on the go because they are all natural and prescribed by nature see more...

• Where do they sell this brand? I've b...Be the first to answer!
  • I haven't had this flavor. Is it good? Yes. If you like pumpkin spice... 1 Answers
  • I have heard good things about that a...I buy mine from their website ... 2 Answers
Photos (3)
Megan V.
Megan V.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Bar
It's kind of crazy that the entire list of ingredients is on the front of the label, but it's true! These are some of the most delicious protein bars I've ever had. Save yourself the time instead of buying a single bar and just go ahead and get yourself a whole box - the most difficult decision will be which flavor you want! I have these as a snack and as dessert other times - they're perfect any time.
Greyson C.
Greyson C.
Valley Vlg, CA
Review for: Bar
These have become my new favorite thing! They are perfect for a snack, small meal or before a workout. Not only are the flavors so rich and delicious, but everything is healthy! No added sugar and no weird fake sweeteners. These are pure and delish. Pumpkin is my fave so far.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Bar
These bars are AMAZING!!!!! They have real natural ingredients and are Whole 30 approved. These make for the perfect snack or breakfast on the go. My favorite flavor is the apple cinnamon. It taste like apple pie!
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Portland, OR
Review for: Bar
This review is not actually for the Pumpkin Spice flavor - it's one of the only ones I haven't tried so far - but for RX bars in general. I love love love that the ingredients are all natural and REAL FOODS and I love how full and satiated these bars make me feel. They're good for on the run and pre / post-gym when you're starving but don't have the time or energy to eat. My favorite flavors so far are Blueberry and Sea Salt Chocolate, but haven't found one I didn't like yet. The nutrition facts on these hold up as well - a lot higher in protein than a lot of "bars", and not crazy high in carbs. Plus - they're not too expensive! I can usually find them for $2 each at Trader Joe's. Highly highly recommended. Thanks RX! Keep making the good stuff!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Review for: Bar
The taste of these bars (I tried the Maple flavor) is great! It's sweet and salty, true to the name and you could taste the pureness of the ingredients. HOWEVER, I agree with other reviewers that the texture is a little hard to get past. The bars are dense and chewy but stick to your teeth and require a lot of chewing. Not a fan of the texture, but honestly I would buy them again simply for flavor and quality ingredients.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Review for: Bar
Really really hate the texture of this bar, it sticks all over your teeth and is mushy and gooey. Love the ingredients and that it's all natural but can't get over the texture. The flavor is ok but there are definitely better natural protein bars out there. I bought it on sale for $1.50 but i thought it was so bad I couldn't finish half the bar and returned it at sprouts.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Boston, MA
Review for: Bar
These bars are everything. Trader Joe's started carrying this brand and I honestly can not get enough. The simple list of ingredients is what sparked my interest, but the outstanding taste is what got me to stay. I honestly don't understand how they manage to get these bars to taste exactly like their described flavors with only 5-6 ingredients.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Bar
My family and I live on rx bars. We all are fitness junkies/ crossfit lovers. My dad buys about a pack a week of these bars- all different flavors ! All the ingredients are on the top of the packaging! They taste amazing and always make you feel full and energized and ready for the day!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Review for: Bar
Oh my goodness I LOVE these RX Bars!!! The coconut chocolate one is hands down the best. I love the texture and consistency of each bar. I usually find healthy whole food energy bars to be kinda bland or chalky but this taste like real food!! So delicious and under $2 a bar.
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Review for: Bar
Seriously a good protein bar! My whole Plexus Health and Wellness team is obsessed. We buy them at costco bc we eat a lot of them. At least one a day as a quick snack, great for after the gym. I'm not a fan of the chocolate sea salt. It's really bitter, the others are delicious
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
Do these actually taste good? I love pumpkin but as weird as this founds the lack of ingredients worries me when it comes to actual flavor
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Mount Joy, PA
I have heard good things about that and like that they look simple and have a few natural ingredients ? Are they carried in any stores? I have found them anywhere?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
How do these compare with Lara Bars (specifically regarding taste and texture)?
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.
I haven't had this flavor. Is it good?
Angela M.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Where do they sell this brand? I've been looking everywhere and can't find them.