Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
RXBAR protein bars are delicious, made of 100% real food and never contain unnatural processed BS 12 Gram of protein in each bar comes from 6 to 8 ingredients and they are all 100% natural You'll never find an ingredient that you can't pronounce like most protein and energy bars RXBARs satisfy hunger between meals without filling you up with process sugar and wheat RXBARs make you feel great and keep you healthy on the go because they are all natural and prescribed by nature
Photos (3)
Megan V.
Megan V.
green bay, WI

It's kind of crazy that the entire list of ingredients is on the front of the label, but it's true! These are some of the most delicious protein bars I've ever had. Save yourself the time instead of buying a single bar and just go ahead and get yourself a whole box - the most difficult decision will be which flavor you want! I have these as a snack and as dessert other times - they're perfect any time.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Boston, MA

These bars are everything. Trader Joe's started carrying this brand and I honestly can not get enough. The simple list of ingredients is what sparked my interest, but the outstanding taste is what got me to stay. I honestly don't understand how they manage to get these bars to taste exactly like their described flavors with only 5-6 ingredients.
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, Tx

Seriously a good protein bar! My whole Plexus Health and Wellness team is obsessed. We buy them at costco bc we eat a lot of them. At least one a day as a quick snack, great for after the gym. I'm not a fan of the chocolate sea salt. It's really bitter, the others are delicious
Greyson C.
Greyson C.
Valley Vlg, CA

These have become my new favorite thing! They are perfect for a snack, small meal or before a workout. Not only are the flavors so rich and delicious, but everything is healthy! No added sugar and no weird fake sweeteners. These are pure and delish. Pumpkin is my fave so far.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Norman, OK

I love these for those "Get in my Belly" moments! Or if I don't have leftovers for lunch. I'll eat one of these and some yogurt and feel great for the day.
I haven't found a flavor I don't like of these. All of them are delicious.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
San Antonio, TX

These bars are AMAZING!!!!! They have real natural ingredients and are Whole 30 approved. These make for the perfect snack or breakfast on the go. My favorite flavor is the apple cinnamon. It taste like apple pie!
Rhianon B.
Rhianon B.

Super yummy and super natural! Nothing artificial in here and you can pronounce all the ingredients and know what they are. Perfect for a snack before or after a workout or just when you need a protein boost. My favorite protein bar
lexie h.
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA

This is a delicious protein bar! It is packed with wholesome ingredients, no bs. I love the branding and that they could me out with seasonal flavours. Pumpkin spice is a must for fall. It seems to be a bit softer than the other flavours which I really like. My favourite regular flavour is blueberry which literally tastes like a blueberry muffin. Go out and buy these!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

These remind me a lot of Lara bars are harder. I love that I can pronounce all of the ingredient and that there are no additional sugars. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a healthy snack.
Kellyn B.
Kellyn B.
Merriam, KS

Love these bars. They are guilt free and easy for me to take to the gym. My other favorite flavor is the Sea Salt Chocolate. Strongly recommend for anyone who is looking for a quick fix.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL

Do these actually taste good? I love pumpkin but as weird as this founds the lack of ingredients worries me when it comes to actual flavor
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Mount Joy, Pa

I have heard good things about that and like that they look simple and have a few natural ingredients ? Are they carried in any stores? I have found them anywhere?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

How do these compare with Lara Bars (specifically regarding taste and texture)?
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.

I haven't had this flavor. Is it good?
Angela M.
Angela M.
Hutchinson, MN

Where do they sell this brand? I've been looking everywhere and can't find them.

Join Now