RxBar

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I recently tried a Tasty Protein Bar, and it exceeded my expectations! The flavor was surprisingly delicious, making it a treat to enjoy while still getting that protein boost. What stood out to me was the texture – it wasn't chalky or overly dense like some protein bars can be. It had a nice balance of chewiness and crunch. Plus, the nutritional content was impressive, with a good amount of protein and low sugar. It was the perfect snack to keep me fueled throughout the day. I'm definitely making Tasty Protein Bars a regular part of my snacking routine! 💪🍫👍
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The maple isn't too intense. I really like these because of the small ingredient list. The salt on top makes the flavor better but you definitely need water with these. They're a little sticky from the dates but I like them a lot!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This has to be my favorite Rx bar by far! It tastes amazing! Very similar to maple fudge. It doesn’t have a chalky or fake aftertaste, and is not as hard and chewy as some of the other flavors. It also has coarse sea salt sprinkled on top. It has 12g of protein as well. Best flavor yet! I highly recommend this one.