R.W. Knudsen Spritzer Mango Fandango Mango Flavored 10.5 Oz Sparkling Beverage 4 Pk Cans

BY R.W. KNUDSEN

We at R.W. Knudsen Family are passionate about creating exciting juices from the highest quality ingredients available. We view juice blending as a combination of art and science. The juice making process is filled with fascinating facts and details. If you have a question about how your favorite R.W. Knudsen Family juice is made, ask us. see more...

Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
I sure do love mangos and so whenever I see a product that is flavored mango I have to buy and test it out. This lovely drink is amazing. I wish they would sell a bigger case but until then I will keep buying the 4 packs. Can't go a day without one!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
East Meadow, NY
Such a great flavor, not to sweet just right. Great to take to work. To footballs games. And
I love cans cause they stay closer.
Sabia B.
Sabia B.
Fremont, CA
Foodie Expert
I've been getting into flavored sparkling beverages for a while me and I must say, they have completely eliminated other types of drinks from my pantry and fridge. This has a nice mango flavoring to it that doesn't taste "too artificial" as other brands would taste
Adriana  C.
Adriana C.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
This brand is amazingly good, is worth the price, I like their juices and now this drinks are a healthy replacement for soda
Foodie Expert
Would be excited to try this juice, its presentation attracts my attention. I hope to try it sometime, since i am fan of trying new things, i'm not afraid.
alanis c.
alanis c.
Queria um desse se vcs puderem me dar um eu adora experimentar amo coisas assim na foto parece ser maçã
Maria F.
Maria F.
Foodie Expert
Where can I find these drinks and are they good?
Foodie Expert
Wich is nutritional component, they are made from fruit or are artificial?