BeveragesJuiceR.W. Knudsen
Pineapple Ginger Juice Shot

R.W. Knudsen Pineapple Ginger Juice Shot

by R.W. Knudsen

Elevate your day with convenient 2.5 oz. juice shots to take on-the-go throughout even your busiest days. R.W. Knudsen Family juice beverage shots are made with a blend of organic pineapple juice concentrate, organic ginger juice, organic honey, and organic lemon juice concentrate. These flavorful juice shots are ready to pick-up your day from morning carpool and late breakfasts, to lunch meetings, busy afternoons, and beyond with no refrigeration necessary. Expect high-quality, certified organic ingredients in every bottle of R.W. Knudsen Family Organic, Pineapple Ginger beverage shots.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of R.W. Knudsen Pineapple Ginger Juice Shot!
Sumter, SC
R.W. Knudsen Pineapple Ginger Juice Shot uploaded by Shavan F.
This is an Ahhmazing product!! It tastes great and it works wonders! It’s great for digestive health!! I have acid reflux and this helped calm the burning sensation in my chest. I absolutely love this!! I recommend!! Received complimentary from Influenster. R.W. Knudsen Pineapple Ginger Juice Shots
High Point, NC
They're spicy. Which i had no idea to expect that. They're very affordable and less than 75 cents per juice shot. The packaging is great too. You can fir it on the small, top shelf of the fridge. And you can put the whole box in and take the diagonal top half off the box, like a 12 pack box, so it can fit in the refrigerator.
Midlothian, VA
This is pretty terrible, and I typically like ginger. I hoped it would have more if a lemon flavor, it doesn't. This is a very strong tasting drink and thank goodness its just a shot.
Pelzer, SC
I received these items free from Influenster for my reviews and thoughts- just because I got it free doesn’t mean I’m going to go light on this review- this stuff tastes absolutely terrible and it makes me cringe when I drink it- It does seem to make me feel a little bit better and more light and energized throughout the day. Overall- taste bad, results good!
Glendale, CA
I got this shots, they are a little spicy but nothing crazy. I like more sweet flavor sooo, I add a little honey in to make it a better flavor haha but that's just me! You will love this shots and All the benefits that it has!
Jacksonville, FL
I wouldn’t give this stuff to my worst enemy. It burns!! My acid reflux is still flaring weeks later. I have no idea even what this is supposed to be good for, since it is not on the packaging or website. Big fail. I did receive it free from Influenster to try, but even free it wasn’t worth it. Do not give this to children.
Bothell, WA
This shot is perfect first thing in the morning! I love the spicy and sweet with the ginger and pineapple together and it gives you a burst of energy over time with the vitamins and minerals. These are 10/10 something you need in your day.
Windermere, FL
I was surprised that this type of juice shot does not need to be refrigerated. I was a little apprehensive, but after taking the shot it was good for what it is. It is a very affordable way to get your vitamins in. I’m not sure I would buy it again, but it’s a good alternative if you are on vacation in a country where you can’t get juice shots. The taste was OK.
Raleigh, NC
This is the most horrible tasting thing I have ever had whoa and I love Ginger and love pineapple. I got through a sip of it. LMAO I sent one it with my husband to work he called me and told me he was ready to murder me
Pflugerville, TX
It is organic, good and natural ingredients. It is also healthy. However, it smells so strong and taste strong as well, that i have to think it twice to drink it. If you like strong smells and taste it is good for health. I wouldnt buy this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...