BY R.W. KNUDSEN

R.W. Knudsen Family™ Just Pomegranate™ Juice.
100% premium pomegranate juice from concentrate.
Unsweetened.
Producing fruit juices with integrity, craftsmanship, and innovation since 1961.
Pasteurized for your safety. see more...

• How is this juice? Is it good to drink by itself or do you need t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I love love love Pomegranates, so I was very excited to see this in the market. While it is a bit expensive, it was the only pomegranate juice available. It is very natural and tasty, but I wish it was a bit more sweet. I can add in the sugar myself, but I wish it was already there. I also love the shape and appearance of the glass bottle.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
Love these juices. I always buy them at least once a month to help detox. They are great. It does have a bitter taste, but it is really healthy for you. I would highly recommend this product because of the amazing benefits. I will always continue to buy this product because of the health benefits.
Christine A.
So delicious! I love this pomegranate juice. It has a great consistency and flavor. I prefer this over POM juice and cranberry juices. It great, I'd definitely recommend to others and I'll be buying again real soon!
lindsay F.
Foodie Expert
I really like this product it tastes fresh refreshing I like to put this in my smoothies also make some blueberries taste really good it's a little tart and it is a little expensive
America B.
Webb City, MO
Foodie Expert
The best pomegranate juice you can buy, very fresh tasting and lots of flavor
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
How is this juice? Is it good to drink by itself or do you need to mix it with things?