BY R.W. KNUDSEN

In 1961, a harvest of grapes from organic vineyards in Paradise, California, inspired R.W. Knudsen to pioneer a new tradition of bottling natural fruit juices. His commitment began with a desire to make wholesome juices of the best possible quality for his own family. This meant making juices that were exclusively fruit juice sweetened, with no artificial flavors. Today you and your family can enjoy the R.W. Knudsen Family products made with that same commitment. Savor the refreshing goodness crafted with integrity and care...For Goodness Sake®! see more...

Ally S.
This juice is absolutely incredible, it tastes amazing have zero sugar and is organic! Super healthy, comes in a glass container which helps preserve flavor and give it a longer life. Love this brand!! They have many amazing flavors and this bottle is rather big so you get many servings! A+++
Brianne R.
Tasty on its own, but you can make some amazing ice pops or punch drinks with this coconut nectar. One of my favorite fast drinks for a crowd is to combine it with pineapple juice to taste. Sometimes I'll add orange juice and a tiny bit of fresh lime juice, too. Add your favorite rum, and you're all set. For a frozen drink I freeze one of the juices into ice cubes and throw it all in the blender. The other flavors I've tried from this brand are great, too.
Evelyn T.
Oswego, Il
This drink is amazing its taste like the real deal here what I love most about this refreshing drink is that you can mix it with your favorite alcoholic beverage and it turns into a great tropical drink. My all time best so far!!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I love this stuff, my boyfriend has a serious love of juice and this quells that thirst so well! Whenever we're at the store I see his eyes wander to the juice aisle and I know what he's thinking: ITS TIME FOR JUICE!!
Jessica L.
Fairport, NY
Tastes so good! Not too sweet, perfect for that little craving of sweetness. I love it. I highly recommend to all my friends and family. This is a great drink. I love it. I say buy buy buy! Seriously this is the best Sri k ever!!!!!!!!!!!
shane c.
I love love love this brand! It's not cheap but is worth it. The taste is amazing. I love their cranberry it's very very tart but definitely helps cure a uti after drinking 2 bottles like magic.
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
This is one of my favorite juices. It tastes so fresh and it's unlike any other justice flavor I've had before. I think that anybody should give it a shot
Becky S.
This is so good. Price is higher than I would like but luckily it is a sale item a lot at my grocery store. Worth the little extra though.
Danielle B.
I just love R.W. Knudsen coconut nectar. This is my favorite and I always choose R.W. Knudsen brand when shopping for coconut nectar.
Christina E.
This is so delicious! Can't beat organic the only thing is it is a little pricey for me but I do splurge when I can.
Jessica L.