R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots

by R.W. Knudsen

Elevate your day with convenient 2.5 oz. juice shots to take on-the-go throughout even your busiest days. R.W. Knudsen Family juice shots are made with a blend of organic beet and organic lemon juice concentrates. These flavorful juice shots are ready to pick-up your day from morning carpool and late breakfasts, to lunch meetings, busy afternoons, and beyond with no refrigeration necessary. Expect high-quality, certified organic ingredients in every bottle of R.W. Knudsen Family Organic Juice Beet juice shots.

Would anyone dare blend these in with a smoothie/ juice or prefer straight as a shot??
Which flavor is the best? I got beet and it’s good! Did someone get anything else?
I Know it says they don’t have to be refrigerated but do you think they would taste good that way?
Start your review of R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots!
Erica A.
R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots uploaded by Erica A.
After I received my Voxbox with the Beet shots in it. I thought to myself “omg, there is so way, I’m going to be able to drink it and keep it down”. I have a weak stomach and struggle to keep things my stomach don’t agree down. Well these aren’t that bad! I also read up on some benefits of beet juice and decided I’m going start adding these to my daily routine! I’m going to be drinking them in the morning with my vitamins..
Jessica R.
R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots uploaded by Jessica R.
My husband had to try it first because I was afraid I was going to vomit because of the beet flavor. But OMG I was wrong!! they are very yummy! I still can believe I liked them! it's 100% organic beet and lemon juice no added sugar and only 25 calories per shot! you can't really taste the beet!!! my dad loved them he drank 2 the very same day and asked me to buy him some more! 😂 I might need a second box @RWKnudsen! #RWKjuiceshots #contest
Lyndsay D.
R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots uploaded by Lyndsay D.
I like beets so I was excited to try this beet shot. Did not disappoint. The taste was along the lines of V8, not overwhelming with beets. I enjoyed it. Not sure if it was a placebo effect, but I felt a little more energized a few hours after drinking. Would recommend.
Karla  H.
Los Osos, CA
R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots uploaded by Karla  H.
I received this product completely free, it is a beet juice and it has 75 ml it is small to drink in one shot, I have drunk it before exercising and I like the taste, it is not strong or sweet and it tastes natural, my daughter likes it , I thought that being beet would not like it but I was wrong, I recommend it.
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots uploaded by Elin P.
Para los que les gusta el sabor fuerte, este shot de remolacha con limón es ideal. Tiene muy buen sabor, poca azúcar y es muy cómodo para llevar a cualquier lugar ya que no necesita refrigeración. Lo recomiendo para tomarlo durante el día. A mí me encantó bien frío. Viene con un sello de certificación que respalda que los vegetales y frutas utilizados son orgánicos.
Karin S.
Leesburg, GA
First off if you don't like beets, skip these! I tried them both at room temperature and cold, I didn't mind them either way. I do like that they are shelf stable and that it's literally a shot of juice. No worries about downing a whole glass. I personally didn't mind the taste but I'm also a huge fan of beets. Didn't really notice any changes but I enjoyed them
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots uploaded by Dixie M.
R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots uploaded by Dixie M.
I picked the beet shots thinking they would make it with some better taste as it benefits high blood pressure and adds stamina for exercise. So I didn't pick based on taste I picked based on benefits for myself. However it tastes like they added salt to a V8 drink. The consistency is thick not juice like. Would not recommend at all.
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots uploaded by Nadya A.
R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots uploaded by Nadya A.
I received from @influenster @rwknudsen these shots of beets to try them and I was really surprised they are very rich in reality I am used to beets because of my anemia sometimes I forget to consume it but with this it is very practical to do it, its taste is very rich it tastes a little Sweet I consume it with my vitamins of the day and it tastes delicious My husband also liked them a lot and he really does not like beets at all but this shot if he liked it a lot, he says that it does not taste like grass 🤣 #contest #complementary #influenster #rwkjuice #beetshot
Vilma A.
Carpentersvle, IL
R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots uploaded by Vilma A.
R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots uploaded by Vilma A.
This juice shot really surprise me it’s so delicious and it’s perfect for complete your morning routine.... the best part no sugar added !!!!!. It’s perfect for me definitive I need to try all flavors....
Nathan C.
Huntersville, NC
R.W. Knudsen Beet Juice Shots uploaded by Nathan C.
When I received this I was intrigued. I had never heard of the brand and hadn’t had beet shots before. Once I did more research I saw how good they were for you. It is a bit acidic but not bad. It honestly tasted better than I thought it would and would recommend.