R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots

by R.W. Knudsen

Elevate your day with convenient 2.5 oz. juice to take on-the-go throughout even your busiest days. R.W. Knudsen Family juice beverage shots are made with a blend of organic apple cider vinegar and organic ginger juice with organic black pepper, organic turmeric powder and organic cayenne pepper. These flavorful juice shots are ready to pick-up your day from morning carpool and late breakfasts, to lunch meetings, busy afternoons, and beyond with no refrigeration necessary. Expect high-quality, certified organic ingredients in every bottle of R.W. Knudsen Family Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar beverage shots.

When is the best time to take these?Can they be taken daily?Are these still good after the date stamped on them?
What are the health benefits of these juice shots? (Specifically the ACV ones) I got them in a VoxBox and can’t STAND the taste, so I’m trying to figure out if the benefits are worth the torture of drinking them lol The product packaging and website are pretty useless with speaking on the health benefits.
What are some of the health benefits of the ACV shots? I know one is weight loss help.
Start your review of R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots!
Daisy  L.
Bessemer, AL
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Daisy  L.
Apple cider vinegar shots are yummy. I like the vinegar taste. The black and cayenne peppers are a little too spicy for my liking. I love that is has Turmeric and ginger. The added bonus is it's all organic! It has a full table spoon of apple cider vinegar in every 2.5fl oz. bottle. It doesn't have added sugars & only 10 calories per bottle. USDA certified. I would recommend. Apple cider vinegar has several benefits.
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Taina L.
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Taina L.
This drink has a very strong flavor but is drinkable. At first it tastes very stale but then you get used to the taste. I particularly liked the drink I would not buy it. #apple #vinegar #complementary #drink #flavor #taste #juice #shots
Mitzi  A.
Spring, TX
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Mitzi  A.
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Mitzi  A.
I received this Juice complementary from influenster for testing purposes and I loved that it only has 2g of carbohydrates, and that it is an organic drink, the benefits you get from this formula are many and its flavor is intense, you can feel the taste of pepper and ginger, when I started trying this type of organic / nutritious drinks I have to confess that they were not so much to my liking but I got used to the taste, and this is where we got to the point of: benefits versus flavor. I prefer the benefit.
Roxanne  P.
Chillicothe , OH
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Roxanne  P.
I finally fo me apple cider vinegar shots today. This is the first time I've ever had these let alone even seen them. I would say that the way they were packed was very nice and they looked great. Although they came in great packaging, the taste was pretty offputting. I doubt I would buy them again even though I do believe I did receive the best taste out of all of the options available. xxo ❤💋
Ryan B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Ryan B.
Graciously received complimentary for testing purposes. I could drink it if I HAD to, but on a voluntary basis - it’s a no go for me. For an apple cider vinegar shot it’s not horrible - I think the cayenne helps a lot - but I’m going to stick with my gummies.
Raquel  L.
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Raquel  L.
First off let me say, WOW. You wouldn’t think something like this would so so intense but it packs a punch when it comes to flavor.Definitely gives you a boost.It might now be the best flavor you’ve ever tasted but it definitely does what it claims to. Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Michelle  E.
Nolanville, TX
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Michelle  E.
I received these for my honest review honestly for me I really don't care for the taste prolly only cause I don't care for the cider taste they are conviently packaged in cute lil to go bottles the upside is...they're only a shots worth and they're healthy for you
Jennifer M.
Meadow Vista, CA
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Jennifer M.
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Jennifer M.
This is perfect for a boost of immunity, metabolism and it is also good for a natural cleanse and the reduction of inflammation, which is mainly what I’m looking for. If you can get past the STRONG spicy ACV and cayenne pepper taste spicy taste and you can stomach ACV- I would recommend it! If you have a weak stomach or are prone to acid, I would suggest eating first as it is very strong and not a taste you want coming back up! 😂 I poured one into a clear glass so you can see what’s inside. And shake well! I preferred mine cold, but they require no refrigeration- so they’re great on the go for a pick me up! They are pretty pricy for the size (2.5 oz each), but I will continue to use and see if the benefits make it worth a purchase. I usually use the ACV capsules, but this combo of natural ingredients (such as Turmeric) have a large number of benefits when combined that I would likely not have in a day. I felt a bit of an energy rush the first couple of times I drank one. (Read: shot one quickly and chased with lemon water! 😂) I definitely like this blend for the benefits and I hope to be able to update with more! 👏
Jaclyn  T.
Greenville, KY
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Jaclyn  T.
I like Apple Cider Vinger 🍎, this has a bit of a spice to it than drinking regular ACV. This shot does pack quite a punch though and even with the spices the ACV takes over on the smell so you can't smell any of the spices, the bottle is small and convenient. ACV is best taken before meals and can aid in wieghtloss. I let a male friend try this drink shot because he was interested in ACV and although he didnt expect the taste he did say he would do it for the benefits, said hed would add some honey in it to make it easier to drink it. I would definitely reccomend trying at least once and i do plan on purchasing these in the future!
Annie  M.
Mckinney, TX
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots uploaded by Annie  M.
I know these are suppose to be really good for you and I was so excited! But after trying them... I just can’t handle the taste! It’s so bitter!! The packaging is super cute though!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haley H.
Springboro, OH
il y a 10 mois
R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider Vinegar Juice Shots did anyone else hate this? I think it tasted AWFUL!
Roxanne P. il y a 10 mois