BY R.W. KNUDSEN

R.W. Knudsen Family™ 100% Organic Blueberry Pomegranate Juice.
Flavored juice blend of four juice concentrates with other natural ingredients.
USDA organic.
No sugar added.
Pasteurized for your safety. see more...

Brittany O.
Aiken
My two year old son loves this juice. Out of all the brands and types of juice you can purchase I feel that this is the healthiest. Not expensive at all and definitely worth the price. Tastes great and I wish more stores carried this brand.
Ariana M.
Leesburg, VA
These are so good! I've been getting both this flavor and the cherry flavor for a long time. It really reminds you of the quality in the glass bottle like each and every bottle is cared for. I would definitely buy again and will continue to!
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
These natural juices are the best and this flavor is great! Was concerned about the pomegranate being bitter, but the blueberry helps mellow it. Definitely a winner and you can feel good about drinking it because it's organic.
Christina E.
Love this brand! I was hesitant didnt know if the pomegranate would over power blueberry but it did not it is the perfect blend!!!! Sooo good and highly recommend for everyone to try.
Ally S.
1,125 reviews
This juice is absolutely incredible, it tastes amazing have zero sugar and is organic! Super healthy, comes in a glass container which helps preserve flavor and give it a longer life. Love this brand!! They have many amazing flavors and this bottle is rather big so you get many servings! A+++
Cristina K.
Lebanon
Great juice to drink in the mornings or during the day. It tastes very good and natural. And I love that most of their varieties are GMO free and USDA organic!
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Fabulous product. I love the taste. It's not too sweet. It doesn't have extra sugar or gross high fructose corn syrup. This is a great juice to purchase.
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Absolutely love all of these juices. My daughter loves blueberries and this flavor was a hit!
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Oooh this Knudsen juice is one of my favorites! So yummy and good for you too!
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
I bought these for my kids and they didn't care for them they were too sour