BY RUUM

Ruum offers baby, toddler and kids clothing, shoes, etc. see more...

• Is this store affordable are they like crazy 81 Answers
  • Do you think they will get into more malls?5 Answers
  • What did everyone think about the name change?3 Answers
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I used to love ruum for shopping for my kids clothing. They had nice clothes at Super cheap prices. Now they offer some a subscription service with a new name (sorry I can't remember the name because I mostly ignore those emails) for kids clothing. Don't get me wrong I love subscription sevice Netflix Amazon prime ipsy are all ones that I love but a service for kids clothing is something that I will never do. There are better deals for kids in store than online right now. I just wish I could have old Ruum back.
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
Appleton, WI
I absolutely love RUUM! I was devastated when the store closed in our local mall. They have high quality and fashionable children's clothes and shoes. Their specials and sales always had us walking out with multiple outfits.
Diane A.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I absolutely love this brand for my kids. they are so stylish and are reasonably priced. However I am very very disappointed that they closed their store in King Of Prussia. I always shopped there.
Nina R.
Nina R.
I used to buy my son lots of clothing from RUUM and was sad to see them go out of business. They had amazing looking denim and really cool shirts.
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.
I absolutely love this brand for my older kids! The clothes are good quality and the jeans fit them great!
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Oh
My all time favorite store for kid clothes. Fashionable and good quality at reasonable prices
Gerrica P.
Gerrica P.
spring hill, FL
I was really excited for this brand when they first bought out American Eagle kids but I was very disappointed. They make kids clothes that are stylish but the quality just isn't there.
Cara H.
Cara H.
I have ordered shoes, shirts, pants, and belts from RUUM and they have all been an amazing quality! My sons prefer their clothing because they are comfortable ... And not childish (my 8 year old loves the style of them). I love the sales and the quality! We have been very impressed with them!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY
Ruum has the cutest kids clothes, from infant sizes to bigger kids. I absulutely love them and they're fairly priced. They always have pretty good sales
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really Love their children's clothing. It's always so cute, and my kids love it too!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Cold Spring, KY
Do you think they will get into more malls?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
What did everyone think about the name change?
Nicole T.