BY RUUM

Ruum offers baby, toddler and kids clothing, shoes, etc. see more...

• Is this store affordable are they like crazy 81 Answers
  • Do you think they will get into more malls?5 Answers
  • What did everyone think about the name change?3 Answers
Gerrica P.
spring hill, FL
I was really excited for this brand when they first bought out American Eagle kids but I was very disappointed. They make kids clothes that are stylish but the quality just isn't there.
April D.
Decatur, AL
I used to love ruum for shopping for my kids clothing. They had nice clothes at Super cheap prices. Now they offer some a subscription service with a new name (sorry I can't remember the name because I mostly ignore those emails) for kids clothing. Don't get me wrong I love subscription sevice Netflix Amazon prime ipsy are all ones that I love but a service for kids clothing is something that I will never do. There are better deals for kids in store than online right now. I just wish I could have old Ruum back.
Nina R.
I used to buy my son lots of clothing from RUUM and was sad to see them go out of business. They had amazing looking denim and really cool shirts.
Tahisha C.
West Windsor, NJ
Love Ruum kids clothing, miss having them in my local mall. I love that you can find current styles and trends for children here at Ruum!
Kim S.
Great store, wish they'd open more. Can only find their clothing online for the most part. Fashionable kids clothing, run great deals!
Tara H.
Cold Spring, KY
Great store and great clothing. I wish I could have one closer to me. My kids love the fashion of the clothing and tell me it's very comfortable.
Natasha A.
Jamestown, NY
I don't have children but i have younger siblings and my step mother loves the jeans from this brand, they are great quality.
Lacy C.
Iola, KS
RUUM clothing is one of my favorite stores to shop at for my son. The quality of the clothing is superb. They have very stylish pieces for a great price. Love this store.
Hannah K.
Butler, PA
I obsess over this store!! Everything is soo adorable and surprisingly inexpensive. I shop for my little sister here, but wish I could fit in their stuff myself lol.
Nicole L.
Menomonie, WI
This is definitely a great place to shop. The clothes are for sure stylish and inexpensive. All the while, you are actually able to shop due to there is typically some activity within every store! For example, in Appleton WI, there's a photo booth which kids can take photos and hang them up around the store. There's also a free candy bar... which never hurts for an adult as well!
Tara H.
Cold Spring, KY
Do you think they will get into more malls?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
What did everyone think about the name change?
Nicole T.