Ruthless red Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - The Art Of War uploaded by Mayra M.

BY RUTHLESS RED

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Wish Bone, Bizzy Bone, D.J. U-Neek. Additional personnel: 2Pac, Maje$ty, Souljah Boy. Engineers: Virgil Davis, Jr, DJ U-Neek, Aaron Connor, Rhodri Davies. Recorded at U-Neek's Workshop, Los Angeles, California and Studio Cat Productions, Hollywood, California. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Wish Bone, Bizzy Bone, D.J. U-Neek. Additional personnel: 2Pac, Maje$ty, Souljah Boy. Engineers include: Virgil Davis, Jr, DJ U-Neek, Aaron Connor. Recorded at U-Neek's Workshop, Los Angeles, California and Studio Cat Productions, Hollywood, California. Four years after their debut, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony prove that they're still the most unique group in hip-hop. This double-CD encompasses elements of both rap and R & B. Keeping it real is a high priority, as the four rappers/singers, Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Wish Bone & Bizzy Bone address such weighty subjects as life, death and God, topics that too many rappers tend to avoid. THE ART OF WAR also shows a softer side to Bone Thugs than their previous albums. On "It's All Real," a track that's more sung than rapped, they explain how the life they describe on record is truly their day-to-day reality. "If I Could Teach The World" and "Look Into My Eyes" are ballads that contain subtle positive messages. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wow this album brings back so many memories, Growing up we listened to this all the time. If I could teach the world would have to be one of my favorite songs from this album. This album is similar to 2pac,Warren G, and snoop Dog. I would most definitely recommend this album!
Kelley d.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My best friend introduce me to them I was in the 8th grade and i feel love with them. Loved there style and everything about them. I have all there albums and just love them. They each have a unique style all their own. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the best albums of my childhood for sure! Could not get enough of this album riding in my first car in the middle of summer with all my friends on the way to the beach! This album evokes many memories of my teenage years
Nicole M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love Bone Thugs! I grew up with them in my stereo all the time. Their music is amazing and their songs stick with you for life. I still get excited when I hear their songs on the radio. Who didn't love Crossroads?
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This takes me back to my high school days and I love it! This was a really great album. It has 2 discs, so a lot of tracks. If you like gangsta rap, you need to listen to this album. They sure don't make music like they used to anymore
Shanna B.
Richmond, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Classic, this is a must have for any old school rock fan and the group is amazing! They rap about real problems and not a bunch of garbage like today's rappers do.
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Bone thugs is one of the best groups to date. Love jamming to some old school
Bone thugs when stuck in traffic. Great lyrics. Great music. Great times
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I grew up on Bone Thugs. They are super talented rappers and they have never really produced anything I didn't like. Over twenty year fan here.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I grew up listening to Bone thugs n harmony because of my brothers!! They were huge fans! Up till this day we still listen to them
Samantha B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite albums. I love bone thugs. This is an album where you can listen to every song without skipping one.
Jo J.
Camden, MS
Is they related in any kind of way?
Veronica R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who's you're favorite out the group ?
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
Favorite songs of Bone Thugs n harmony?????? 👍😘😘🎶
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
What are your top 3 favorite songs? And what are some similar artists?