BY RUTHERFORD WINE COMPANY

Predator old vine zinfandel wine 750 ml see more...

Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
It appears as a dry wine but it's not and it's wonderfully flavored. It's a wine for connoisseurs I will have to say. My husband tried it but he still wasn't easily persuaded into having a glass of it. It's a very mellow slow sipping wine for any occasion. I have enjoyed it while watching football and or having supper. I was also informed that it has a hint of bacon and I will say that after eating lil smokies and sipping on this wine I felt like it left a lil smokie aftertaste in my mouth but It wasn't gross or anything just surprising and pleasant.
Katiuska P.
My husband and I love Rutherford Wine especially Zinfandel. I am repeat consumer because I love it, is amazig and delicious. Good value
Amanda B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
My husband and I love Rutherford Wine especially Zinfandel. Its a great go to for dinner parties and its very drinkable!
Casandra A.
Staten Island, NY
Has some hints of sweetness to it, but it's kinda dry for a wine. Cheap though, and tart. Try it and see for yourself!
Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
A great value wine (under $20). Easy, drinkable with a subtle smoky tone. Great by itself or with a variety of meats.
Ashley D.
Did not like the background notes in this wine. Overwhelmingly smokey. An interesting Zinfandel
Chelsea T.
Maine, ['', '', '[\'\', \'\', "[\'\', \'\', \'\']"]']
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Really love this wine! It's got some hints of fruit and spice. Perfect mix.