Rutherford Wine Company Predator Old Vine Zinfandel Wine 750 ml

by Rutherford Wine Company

Predator old vine zinfandel wine 750 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rutherford Wine Company Predator Old Vine Zinfandel Wine 750 ml!
2 years agoDilworth, MN
It appears as a dry wine but it's not and it's wonderfully flavored. It's a wine for connoisseurs I will have to say. My husband tried it but he still wasn't easily persuaded into having a glass of it. It's a very mellow slow sipping wine for any occasion. I have enjoyed it while watching football and or having supper. I was also informed that it has a hint of bacon and I will say that after eating lil smokies and sipping on this wine I felt like it left a lil smokie aftertaste in my mouth but It wasn't gross or anything just surprising and pleasant.
3 years ago
My husband and I love Rutherford Wine especially Zinfandel. I am repeat consumer because I love it, is amazig and delicious. Good value
4 years agoE Stroudsburg, PA
My husband and I love Rutherford Wine especially Zinfandel. Its a great go to for dinner parties and its very drinkable!
4 years agoStaten Island, NY
Has some hints of sweetness to it, but it's kinda dry for a wine. Cheap though, and tart. Try it and see for yourself!
3 years agoCleveland, OH
A great value wine (under $20). Easy, drinkable with a subtle smoky tone. Great by itself or with a variety of meats.
4 years ago
Did not like the background notes in this wine. Overwhelmingly smokey. An interesting Zinfandel
4 years agoGorham, ME
Really love this wine! It's got some hints of fruit and spice. Perfect mix.
Really love this wine! It's got some hints of fruit and spice. Perfect mix.