Rustoleum Rust-Oleum 7710830 Bright Coat Metallic Color Spray, Gold, 11-Ounce [G uploaded by Brinia E.Rustoleum Rust-Oleum 7710830 Bright Coat Metallic Color Spray, Gold, 11-Ounce [G uploaded by Tempestt S.

BY RUSTOLEUM

Restore that rusty spot and spruce up metal items with Rust-Oleum Spray. It offers ultimate coverage and produces a premium look with a rich metallic finish that will blend with many decors. This bright-coat aluminum spray is fast-drying and easy to use. see more...

Sara T.
The best! Super cheap and does the job very well the boxes never gets stuck and it works beautifully even if you forget to spray the extra out at the end of each use I highly recommend to buy and try this
Brittany A.
York
Helps prevent rust with a protective glossy finish the top turns for an any angle spray and has a comfort tip
Becky S.
This is a really good spray with a pretty metallic finish that adheres well, sprays evenly and has the bonus of being a rust preventative on top of adding colour to various projects.
Brinia E.
The best spray paint in the market, it works on almost any surface and it stay on really well. Love the variety they have.
Brenda G.
My favorite spray paint ever! I go crazy with these! They are about 3 dollars at Walmart and you can find them in so many different finishes. (Flat, satin, gloss). These are my go to spray paint and I always use them when I work on crafts or diy projects. Love love love!
Penny O.
I love this Spary paint. It's so easy to use. We purchased a china buffet, china cabinet, chest ad we are repurposing it. It's coming out so great.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Quick and easy use for beginners like me. Drys really fast and layers well. The color actually matches the cap which is great.
Trang V.
I absolutely love this spray paint. The gold color is beautiful and true, it's not brass or too pale of a yellow. I've used it again for Halloween and it made making my costume a breeze! It's easy to use and covers the surface well. It's also great for jazzing up any house decor.
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Love rust oleum stuff, this one is water based so get ones that are also water based when talking about primers and enemwa
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
I absolutely love this stuff! I have been using it to decorate so many things like candles, vases, and wall art. It works great and dries very fast! Its also not a bad price