BY RUSTOLEUM

CHALKED ULTRA MATTE PAINT Formulated as an ultra matte finish Excellent coverage & adhesion on - furniture and home decor Chalked paint provides one-coat coverage - on most surfaces without special surface prep Can be painted or distressed Suitable for use on wood, metal, ceramic, - glass, canvas & more - for interior use only see more...

• How does this paint work? Can you write on it like a chal...1 Answers
Rose L.
I love this for an affordable chalk paint. It comes in 12 colors. I love using Linen White if I I need a white base under a color, or if I need a non-yellow white. This is a little watery for a chalk paint, but it really dries exactly like a higher priced chalk paint. The coats are thinner, but i use two to three coats any way. And next to my other pieces, only I know its a different paint.
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
Purchased Rustoleum Chalkd Paint in linen White few weeks ago and it been my new addiction. This paint is amazing and will apply to most surfaces without any sanding or prior prepping! I will definitely be buying more of this stuff. Great product and a reasonable price. Highly recommend it if you are into diy stuff. RustOleum 285143 Qt Ant Gry Chalkd PaintRust-Oleum 12 oz. Clear Sealer Topcoat Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Spray Paint
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I love this paint, it works as well as any other chalk paint and is a much lower price point at $16 a can!! Dries quick, low odor (all the reasons you buy chalk paint) my only reason for not giving it 5 stars is because there aren't that many colors available. I recently used it to paint a table to use as a vanity for my bedroom!!! Total makeover in just a couple hours it was dry and ready to use.
Jamie T.
I've been crafty lately and decided to chalk some mason jars for my 8 foot table centerpiece. Let's face it if you're going for the farmhouse look like I was and every single Pinterest DIY has blown up in your face, you won't be disappointed with this find! Select colors are available in spray paint which was super easy, others were not but I was not disappointed with either product! Some grade 2 steel wool to define the lettering on the mason jars and voila you have a pier 1 centerpiece for half the cost! The spray paint will set you back about $7 and the paint $16.... Bonus... I found some pallets and stained them with a dark wood finish and some alphabet stencils and I've made tons of other DIY projects as well.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Rustoleum Chalkd Paint is great! Goes on Super smooth and dries quick, really don't need more than one coat unless you want to apply again!
Katie M.
This paint completely transformed our $10 Walmart nigh stands and our cheap laminate dresser. Highly recommend!
Kerri R.
SAULT STE MARIE , ON
My DIY project of refinishing furniture turned out beautiful because of the chalked paint. There were growing pains, use a good quality brush, and don’t go over the same section multiple times. Do one coat let it dry and the. Go again! No sanding, no prep just clean the piece and go! Made my old furniture look new again.
Kailee A.
Burlington, ON
I used this for my first ever chalk paint project! I had to do multiple coats to get even coverage. It was easy to distress but I accidentally got more distress than I had intended to because it's so soft. Even my fingernail made a scratch so I did a clear top coat to seal it. I plan I using this product again. It's got a nice trendy matte finish.
Samantha B.
How does this paint work? Can you write on it like a chalk board?