RustOleum 245221 Universal Metallic Spray, Pure Gold ~ 11oz uploaded by Katie P.RustOleum 245221 Universal Metallic Spray, Pure Gold ~ 11oz uploaded by Vane G.

BY RUSTOLEUM

Rust-Oleum Universal is specifically formulated to work on diverse surfaces including wood plastic metal wood concrete and even vinyl. For use on interior or exterior environments. Maximum adhesion for demanding substrates. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Pure Gold, the name alone! I have purchased this one color from the Metallic Rust-oleum collection maybe five times in the last two years. I have other colors as well, the metallics are so pretty with two coats they make anything new. The spray paint drys evenly and fast, its the easiest thing in the world to use. I have painted pottery for outdoor planters, picture frames, plastic party decor- you name it. This shade is beautiful and my favorite! My favorite thing that I've repainted has been these silver cafe cup/plates and bowl organizers from World Market , here's a picture.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
great coverage and color I love that it has the new spray handle so I don't have to push down and get it all over the place it's great for pretty much and he surfaces I would suggest using this for pretty much anything