by Rustichella D'abruzzo

This product contains the flavor of corn. It is made exclusively with organic ingredients from Italy, carefully inspected and selected. Being gluten-free it is ideal for celiac nutrition and for all those who choose to stay healthy, without sacrificing great taste.

What is gluten exactly?
Is this product expensive and are they good?
Where can i buy this spaghetti ?
Start your review of Rustichella D'abruzzo Rustichella Gluten Free Spaghetti Pasta - 100% Corn 8.8 oz!
Cannot tell the difference. My husband is super picky and pretends he doesn't like gluten free...I don't tell him our pasta is all gluten free and he loves it. It's also super cheap and I believe only 30 cents more than traditional pasta.
Earlimart, CA
really tasty, love that its a gluten free item. and im surprised it doesnt cost as much as other gluten free pastas. very happy every time i purchase it
I love this! Gluten free pasta! This is one of my favorite brands. The quality in taste is delicious, and it also tastes fresh. 😊
Organic, Gluten Free, Paleo
Rosemead, CA
Healthy alternative, if your gluten free or have celiac disease. Reasonable priced compared to other gluten free pastas
Dairy Free
This is super good! Even if you are not on a GF diet, the corn makes the noodles taste almost buttery
Low Carb
Trimble, OH
It's good that a company such as this one makes a much healthier version of pasta. That's awesome!
No Special Diet
This company is absolutely marvelous. I love it because it is a healthier alternative for regular pasta. If you are into fitness and living a healthy lifestyle this is definitely something to consider.
Sugar Free, Kosher
They are really good its a healthier alternative from the standard spaghetti Its great to try this product from this company
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free