Rust-Oleum 12 oz. Clear Sealer Topcoat Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Spray Paint uploaded by Megan R.Rust-Oleum 12 oz. Clear Sealer Topcoat Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Spray Paint uploaded by Amanda M.Rust-Oleum 12 oz. Clear Sealer Topcoat Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Spray Paint uploaded by Jenny E.

BY RUST-OLEUM

Megan R.
After using the Chalk paint, my project looked lovely. Using this spray top coat, BIG mistake!!! It dried in spots! We sprayed it evenly but it didn't dry that way. Should have gone with the paint can top coat.
Amanda M.
I used this product for a side table that I painted with Rustoleum Chalked paint, it was quick and easy to use. Gave my piece the finish and durability I was looking for. It was affordable and the can was more than enough to complete my project
Jenny E.
Youngsville, LA
Rust-Oleum 12 oz. Clear Sealer Topcoat Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Spray Paint Has anyone every used the Matte top coat and tell me what's the best way to use it? This is my first time purchasing it and I'm not sure what to do and how's the best way to use it.