Russound 2-Way Granite Rock Speaker

by Russound

General Information Russound OutBack Rock Loudspeaker. Granite Color, 8" coaxial driver. Single speaker. Item Weight: 15 lbs. UPC: 612934533464

Can this be synced with Bose equipment?
Start your review of Russound 2-Way Granite Rock Speaker!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They have pretty good sound but unless you really want them to blend in I would just go for some regular speakers for the price.” in 2 reviews
“These are great my dad has them blended in around the pool in the tropical plants, pretty good sound to them.” in 2 reviews
“This is a great product for pools and outdoor areas.” in 1 review
Killeen , TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Love how this blends in my garden. It has a great sound easy to connect. We have a couple and they are fantastic!! We keep them out year around, it’s one of the best speakers we have purchased!!
My friends parents had this growing up and I hardly realized that it was a speaker I had to keep looking around for sound. Lol I couldn't believe the amount of sound that was coming out of that speaker it was amazing and the sounds were so crisp. It looked great around there pool area they had a nice setup for it.
Galveston, TX
The apartments my mum lives in has some of these around the pool area. They have pretty good sound but unless you really want them to blend in I would just go for some regular speakers for the price.
Des Moines, IA
My boyfriend's family has a couple of these at their lake house. They are great because they really do blend in to the surroundings. The only con is that the sound quality could be better.
Boston, MA
These are great and will confuse guests as to where the music is coming and its hilarious! I second some other recommendations to not purchase at Walmart.
Buford, GA
Great for outside decoration by the pool and they are really loud so it's easy to throw something in the backyard with the family and have music playing.
Somerville, MA
This is a great product for pools and outdoor areas. It blends in with the surroundings while also giving off great musical sound quality.
Woodstock, IL
For the price they are nice, if people really want better quality, try anything else besides Walmart.... That being said they do the job!
Los Angeles , CA
This looks really cool in my opinion i would love one of these myself it is so unique as well and not everyone has these yet
Ronceverte , WV
I don't personally have this, but I would imagine that it is nice to have out on your patio while entertaining.