BY RUSSIAN STANDARD #47 in Vodka

The World's #1 premium Russian vodka, Russian Standard Vodka is the benchmark in Craftsmanship, Authenticity and Quality. 100% Russian from seed to bottle creating a classic Russian-styled vodka with soft wheat flavor, full bodied character with a complex and long finish. Perfect in a classic cocktail like the Moscow Mule, a dirty martini, chilled or on the rocks. see more...

Miguel P.
fredricksburg
Russian Standard Vodka has a notable bitter bite that is the standard of Russian vodkas. The bitter bite is remarkably soft, however it quite pleasing given what vodka is. The taste in mouth is notably nicer than other vodkas, as should be expected from a premium vodka. The light burn on the way down leaves a present bitter flavor in the mouth. chaser most definitely not needed however the aftertaste is not to be forgotten and leaves you with the clear knowledge that you just drank vodka. A soda or fruity beverage would help to cleanse the ones pallet . Russian Standard Vodka terrific.
Rebecca P.
Rockingham, NC
Russian Standard is one of my go-to vodka brands! It's a great product for great value, hands down. This vodka is very smooth, and is great for making vodka tonics, or mixing with a variety of fruits and juices. Plus, the thick frosted bottle has a great design, and is very durable for transporting two parties or events that are BYOB. I highly recommend giving this friend a try if you have not done so already.
Holly P.
Russian standard is neither disappointing nor exciting. It tastes like most other vodkas of its price point. I would definitely choose this over other competitors. I wouldn’t recommend as there are other vodkas for only a few dollars more that are much smoother. However if it’s between this and Smirnoff go for the Russian Standard.
Carrie S.
Tampa
I don't like this vodka. Taste is awful to me. I also got a headache after not even having too much. It's affordable that's why my husband picked it out. I would pay more for a Grey Goose for me the extra cost is worth it. I like to sometimes mix in St.Germain Elderberry liquor and it gives it just a bit of sweetness.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
Chelsea S.
Lexington
This is a great vodka to mix in cocktails with several ingredients. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend this vodka for drinks where the vodka is the star of the show (ie. Martinis or Vodka Tonics) but for mixed drinks like Cape Cods, it gets the job done and the price is right.
Molly D.
Brownwood
This is so good! I would recommend it to anyone who is 21! It met my expectations beyond belief! The taste is just right along with the value. Not to expensive! There is no room for improvement! It's the best! I would recommend to people of all ages just 21 and over
linda n.
This vodka was alright. It has a slight bitter taste to it but it’s still very doable. There is a little burning feeling in your throat after you drink it but that’s kinda for most alcohol. Over all this vodka was pretty alright for how much it cost.
Alex R.
West Babylon
My family loves this vodka! Definitely one of our favorites. Got some from overseas and now we can’t get enough. You can tell that its different from the rest for sure. Worth the money and the perfect addition to any drink that needs that extra kick
riley c.
Russian Standard is extremely smooth and underrated in my opinion. The bottle is a decent price and it is quality. The special edition bottles usually always have a nice design. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to try a new vodka.