BY RUSSIAN STANDARD #43 in Vodka

The World's #1 premium Russian vodka, Russian Standard Vodka is the benchmark in Craftsmanship, Authenticity and Quality. 100% Russian from seed to bottle creating a classic Russian-styled vodka with soft wheat flavor, full bodied character with a complex and long finish. Perfect in a classic cocktail like the Moscow Mule, a dirty martini, chilled or on the rocks. see more...

Rebecca P.
Rockingham, NC
Russian Standard is one of my go-to vodka brands! It's a great product for great value, hands down. This vodka is very smooth, and is great for making vodka tonics, or mixing with a variety of fruits and juices. Plus, the thick frosted bottle has a great design, and is very durable for transporting two parties or events that are BYOB. I highly recommend giving this friend a try if you have not done so already.
Holly P.
Russian standard is neither disappointing nor exciting. It tastes like most other vodkas of its price point. I would definitely choose this over other competitors. I wouldn’t recommend as there are other vodkas for only a few dollars more that are much smoother. However if it’s between this and Smirnoff go for the Russian Standard.
Carrie S.
Tampa
I don't like this vodka. Taste is awful to me. I also got a headache after not even having too much. It's affordable that's why my husband picked it out. I would pay more for a Grey Goose for me the extra cost is worth it. I like to sometimes mix in St.Germain Elderberry liquor and it gives it just a bit of sweetness.
Olivia Z.
Land O Lakes
My husband is actually from Russia and when we first met of course I had to ask, “What’s the best vodka?” He swore up and down Russian Standard was the best ! I never enjoyed vodka and always only got it to mix, but this vodka is so clean and with a bite of pickle, nothing compares.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
riley c.
Russian Standard is extremely smooth and underrated in my opinion. The bottle is a decent price and it is quality. The special edition bottles usually always have a nice design. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to try a new vodka.
Meghan O.
Severna Park, MD
Smooth finish at a great price! Certainly one of my go-to vodka choices. I prefer it to Grey Goose because of its smoothness and drinkability. Certainly surpasses my expectations. Would certainly purchase again or purchase for a friend as a gift!
Sarah T.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is by far my favorite vodka. Of course everyone rather have Grey Goose or Belvedere, but in comparison to other vodkas in the price range, it is definitely head and shoulders above. Again, like the platinum not every liquor store carries it.
Courtney F.
Simi Valley
It was a good product. I judge my vodka based on if I get a headache the following day and with this I didn't  I would much rather use a more affordable vodka like this than a grey goose which is crazy expensive in my opinion.
kelli c.
Mineola, NY
Had this on my cruise pretty good vodka they told me it would be the same taste as stoli it had good flavor but definitely didn’t compare to stoli. Affordable for sure not sure if I would trade stoli for this when i have an option