BY RUSSIAN STANDARD #51 in Vodka

The World's #1 premium Russian vodka, Russian Standard Vodka is the benchmark in Craftsmanship, Authenticity and Quality. 100% Russian from seed to bottle creating a classic Russian-styled vodka with soft wheat flavor, full bodied character with a complex and long finish. Perfect in a classic cocktail like the Moscow Mule, a dirty martini, chilled or on the rocks. see more...

Zerlaine P.
Miami
 had only ever had Smirnoff prior to Russian Standard Vodka, which had led me to think i disliked vodka all together. Russian Standard Vodka proved that vodka could be quite good. Good taste and smoothness for the price. Tastes good either straight or mixed, and can make a good base for infused vodkas. I will most likely be purchasing this again in the future.
Carrie S.
Tampa
I don't like this vodka. Taste is awful to me. I also got a headache after not even having too much. It's affordable that's why my husband picked it out. I would pay more for a Grey Goose for me the extra cost is worth it. I like to sometimes mix in St.Germain Elderberry liquor and it gives it just a bit of sweetness.
Lita T.
Staten Island, NY
This vodka is ok but strong in my opinion. It's smooth and works well in most mixed drinks. I've purchased it many times. However, what I notice is that it seems to give me a headache after drinking about 2 drinks. Other brands don't give me the same feeling. I don't think I would purchase it again.
Madina T.
Bridgeport
Русский стандарт, is like the taste of home. Coming from a Russian speaking country, this is the vodka we choose to get sometimes. However they need to better their recipe or something, it tastes bad compared to most of the vodka brands. It’s strong and hangover and headaches are guaranteed!
Angel B.
Danville, IL
It tasted better chilled than when put on ice. Here lately its seems that most of the vodkas are designed to be chilled. It was smooth at first but then like most became hard to handle and sadly where I thought it would remain smooth actually started to burn. Like it had a cinnamon disc in it. But all in all it was a good brand
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
SARAH S.
Edina, MN
Russian standard is a very well made vodka for the price. It is rather inexpensive and can be found at most liquor stores and restaurants. It makes a great Moscow mule and great dirty martini. I recommend it to other because it has many sizes and the price is good.
Constance л.
Akron, OH
Smooth but strong, a good choice for a mixer but lackluster for a shot. Decently priced and packaged. This brand is smoother than some of the more expensive brands I've purchased. I would recommend it for those who are new to drinking vodka and people on a budget.
Anastasia G.
Wells
Horrible Russian vodka. Even if you put it in a fridge and cool with ice. Not an option to buy it. Horrible value. Repeat customer. Definitely sure not to have such an experience. Flavor is awful. Not buying it again. Would prefer something different
Meghan O.
Severna Park, MD
Smooth finish at a great price! Certainly one of my go-to vodka choices. I prefer it to Grey Goose because of its smoothness and drinkability. Certainly surpasses my expectations. Would certainly purchase again or purchase for a friend as a gift!