Russian Standard Vodka

by Russian Standard Vodka

RUSSIAN STANDARD

Russian standard vodka cost in us dollars and is it freely available in us market
Start your review of Russian Standard Vodka!
Rodriguez  A.
Russian Standard Vodka uploaded by Rodriguez  A.
I received a special edition bottle from a friend overseas and didn't realize this would be a top-notch vodka. I am not a vodka drinker but Russian standard is clean and smooth and i find my self going to this bottle first for quick cocktails at home. The bottle itself is also beautiful so i hope i can find another when this one is empty.
Jennifer R.
 There are a couple of these Russian standard vodkas, my favorite is the one in the frosty glass but I buy all three. It’s a very smooth vodka with almost a hint of floral but not really. It goes down well and you can mix with juices. This is one of my staples.
Tiffany D.
Dallas, TX
This is by far my favorite vodka. Very authentic and great taste, even without a mixer. It doesn't have that bad of a bite to it. Great with a Gergen pickle or rye bread, as the Russians like it.
Melche V.
Dallas, TX
I got it once while on vacation in Philippines. I was looking for a good strong vodka and found this one. The value is great and the taste is really great. It is actually cheaper but the quality is really really good and the taste is really smooth
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Another essential for any good host. The price is cheap, and the taste excellent. This bottle of Russian Standard Vodka is classified as COMMON. You will likely have no trouble locating this Vodka in major retail chains and will often see prices lower than the suggested MSRP due to this bottles high availability. This bottle of Russian Standard costs $20, making it a value bottle. Value bottles are generally made of lower quality ingredients and are best used for mixing. However, this is not always the case. This bottle can be considered a budget bottle, yet it has won higher awards than many mid-range and premium bottles. Higly Recommend
Iliana J.
Pharr, TX
Love to drink with friends, my favorite since there is no regrets next day . It is affordable
Alina M.
Russian Standard Vodka is a good choice when you don't want to splurge on the top-tier vodka but also don't want the killer hangover of cheap vodka. The quality is definitely closer to the higher end of the spectrum but it doesn't break the bank.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this brand because it had pretty good reviews.  I was reading about it while in line at the liquor store.  I thought I'd save some money from my usual brand and I thought it would be good.  I was highly disapointed.  I can barely drink it mixed with seltzer, which is my go-to drink.  I'm even thinking about just giving the bottle away.
Tiffany C.
Pflugerville, TX
This is a great vodka that's totally underestimated! Smooth four times distilled Russian grain vodka. Easy to sip or great in cocktails.
Amber C.
Florence, AL
This vodka is one of two of my absolute favorite vodkas. The taste is just so clear and crisp, especially chilled. This vodka surpasses several other much more expensive brands I've tried. This vodka has a permanent spot in my freezer!