Russian Standard Gold

by Russian Standard

Russian Standard Gold is the new gold standard in vodka for a true connoisseur. 100% pure Russian vodka with a unique hint of ginseng and spice notes, creating a distinctively rich and exceptionally smooth spirit. Russian Standard Gold is the ideal gift for celebrating all of life's moments throughout the year.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Russian Standard Gold !
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
This is the only vodka we use for our mixed drinks. We like the smooth feel and the extra spices they use in It- gives it a little something extra.
Nakerria S.
Memphis, TN
The brand is amazing. Its not too expensive for me and my friends when we go out on the town and it keeps us going so that we enjoy ourselves. The packaging is nice..especially with the grey goose its nice and chic. I will always order when i am out.!
Juliann E.
Iowa City
It went down clean and smooth.  I would purchase it again to drink. I usually use it and mix it with ginger beer. I kinda like the metal container came in. It was cute. I don't know if I would purchase it again though as it is a bit expensive and I got it as a gift.
Arlett B.
Fontana
I would rate this vodka higher than any of most popular.Very smooth but you sure do feel a little heat kick on the way down. One of my favors!!Highly recommended and great price.
Johana J.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks.
Elizabeta M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Amazing light taste not harsh smooth swallowing it down . Fantastic taste for any vodka drink.
North F.
When we are talking Vodka you must try Russian Standard Gold! it goes down smooth over ice on the rocks, or in a mix drink with a mixer. The perfect quality to enjoy with on your favorite occasions. You wont get the burning fire throat sensation that other common vodkas give you and that bad hang over that comes along with them. This is pure Russian Gold!
Leah W.
Hands down one of the smoothest vodkas I have had. In my opinion it beats every mass marketed top shelf vodka out there. It’s definitely top notch Russian vodka, which I prefer to drink straight up on ice. No need to cover up the taste of impurities with this one
Brenda G.
Denton, TX
I love this one with cranberry juice and ice what I like about this Russian vodka is that it’s really light you mostly don’t feel it but it definitely hits you 👌🏼
Mitchell  O.
San Diego, CA
La primera vez que lo tome, me enferme del estómago y me salieron ronchas. Probablemente no fue culpa de este producto, pero le daré otra oportunidad.

Looking for your answer?