BY RUSSET BASIN GOLD

• Am I the only who favorite baked potato with bacon cheese 1 Answers
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Russet potatoes are great for baking and have a thick skin perfect for double baking! Very affordable and great source of nutrients as well as 0-clef full of flavor. Double baked potatoes with cream cheese, scallions, cheese and garlic and a crowd pleaser and very easy to make. Substitute ricotta for cream cheese for some extra panache.
James L.
Follansbee, WV
Philly Steak and cheese Potatoe Skins bake 8 potatoes 400° for 20 min let cool. While cooling cook steak tips with onions and green peppers . Set aside. After potatoes done cooling cut in half and scoop most of the Potatoe out into a bowl do to all the potatoes. Put the Potatoe Skins in the oven 400° for 10 min. Mix the steak mix potatoes and mozzarella cheese together put the mixture in the Potatoe Skins add mozzarella cheese on top and put back in oven until cheese melts. COOL! ENJOY!!!!!!
SILVIA M.
SALINAS, CA
These are my personal favorite! I love using these potatoes to make mashed potatoes, or I dice them and cook them with eggs in the morning! They are very delicious and I would totally recommend these potatoes to anyone!!
Jeneia P.
Beautiful bag of golden potatoes the taste amazing and like any other potato you can cook them in a many different ways personally I like to cut them up like potato chips and throw them in a pan with onions and a little oil and eat them like that
Cher C.
Maple Shade, NJ
I am a potato person. So of course I love these one, I use them to make mashed potatoes, potato salad, baked potatoes, fried potatoes, in my crabs the list goes on and on. They're affordable and worth the price. Highly recommended if you're a potato head like me lol 😂
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Russet Basin Gold Potatoes are my all time favorite potatoes. I grew up cooking these potatoes and still do. They have a delicious tastes and can cook about anything with them!! Definitely recommend these potatoes!!
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Such an American staple in my household. We use them in so much dishes from breakfast potatoes or hash to mashed potatoes or salads. They are pretty affordable and you can find them anywhere. I buy mine at Walmart or Food Lion.
Katlynn K.
These are my personal favorite for making mashed potatoes during the holiday season. They give the creamiest texture in my opinion. Add some butter, salt, and pepper then you're good to go! Best potatoes:)
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
These potatoes are easy to clean, boil and cook. I make many delicious dinner plates with these potatoes to my family
rich flavor and outstanding quality. Buy it! you won't regret!
Paula B.
Rome, GA
We use Russet potatoes, the only ones we buy!! They last for for a good while. They are easy to cook and taste great! The price is so much better than Idaho!
Cher C.
Maple Shade, NJ
Am I the only who favorite baked potato with bacon cheese