Russell Stover Truffle Egg 1 Oz Individual Wrap (18 count) uploaded by Sharon Gaynor B.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pure heaven. I cannot get enough of Russell Stovers. I love the taste and the texture. It is like I'm getting a luxurious treat at a good value. We buy them all the time all the holidays. All my family love them.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like these, but they get to be a little too chocolatey for me sometimes. I prefer chocolate with nuts or caramel, but if you want something smooth these are a good choice.
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL
Love this! The outside milk chocolate shell is nice and crunchy, and when you bite into the center you get the creamy, smooth, decadent milk chocolate filling. I wish they made these things bigger!
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
These are DELICIOUS. They don't taste like the candy house type but they are really good for being packaged chocolate. I love getting these at Easter time, and when Easter is over going to get them half off the next day!
Creamy and smooth chocolate eggs. nice creamy center that u want keep eating and cant stop. nothing but the best. I buy these chocolate covered egg during easter.
Tinisha J.
Anderson, SC
I love Russell Stover! They come in so many flavors and they are so delicious! My favorite is wedding cake! Chocolate truffle is pretty good too!
Alexandria S.
Washington, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these truffle eggs. They are superbly delicious. I get them to put in my kids Easter baskets every year. The whole family loves them.
Melissa A.
Pond Gap, WV
I'm giving it a three star only because it was to chocolaty for my taste. It's a nice size of candy. Very affordable and at local stores
Erica C.
My daughter is a chocolate fanatic and loves this product. I would enjoy this chocolate more if they added peanuts or walnuts.
Carolina M.
Fontana, Ca
I really like these truffles chocolates. really good. great to have around for easter events. really good and chocolatey