Russell Stover :  The Gift Box

Russell Stover : The Gift Box

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover: The Gift Box, 18 Oz: Contains 18 oz Assortment of flavors and centers in coated in creamy chocolate Ideal way to say Happy Mother's Day, Happy Grandparent's Day, Happy Holidays, Congratulations, Thank You and much more Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day). see more...

Russell Stover :  The Gift Box
Russell Stover : The Gift Box
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I absolutely loooooove this! It’s hard to think of something to buy everyone in my family so I get this as an add on to their gifts and everyone loves it! Great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer!
Adrian C.
Waxhaw, NC
A favorite around our house, especially with my mom. Great as a gift for that chocolate-lover you know. Has a wide variety of cream-filled, caramels, and clusters (all chocolate covered, of course!).
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
Best candy ever. I'd say by far has the perfect combination of chocolate and Carmel or whatever piece you pick. I always get these gifts for any occassions
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This box has something for everyone! The best part is that it gives you a diagram of which is which so you can stay away from ones you dont care for.
Christina S.
Cornelius, OR
I really like the gift boxes.. my children always get me one for christmas. I love the different chocolates and the creaminess of each candy.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
I expect a box of these every valentine's day! The caramels are my all time favorite candy. Men, when in doubt, get her chocolate.
Kimberly K.
N Middletown, NJ
Range of options and decent sized chocolates. It’s a little more on the pricey side but I prefer this over other chocolates
Abbe L.
We got one of these at Christmas and we were not disappointed! The chocolate is good and smooth!
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
Personally not my fav but if you're into cream filled chocolates this is it.