Russell Stover Sugar Free Toffee Squares uploaded by April E.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Sweetened with Splenda see more...

• Is the flavor any different from the original?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
April E.
April E.
This is my #bestof2015 purchase! I could not have stuck on my diet without some sugarfree goodies along the way. These are so wonderfully chocolatey and indulgent that I forget they're sweetened with Splenda. Obsessed!
Rachel g.
Rachel g.
Taste pretty much like the real thing. Can break your teeth though! It has a chew, to say the least. The bag comes with plenty inside so feel free to pass 'em out.
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
These taste nothing like sugar free. You'd think they're regular! Fantastic chocolate but the toffee seems like its trying to break my teeth. Great for us diabetics but not for your teeth.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Oh man I love toffee candy anything. I love these just as much. Especially the fact they are sugar free so they aren't as bad as the sugary stuff.
leslie f.
leslie f.
Wilmington, DE
These are a great sugar free treat. The chocolate is soft and the toffee is crunchy, creating a wonderful taste combination. They are great when frozen, too.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Foodie Expert
These little chocolatey delights are fantastic. the fact that they are sugar free are even better!
Thereze B.
Thereze B.
These toffee squares are delicious! I would have never guessed they were sugar free if it didn't say it on the package.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
These are so good oh my goodness there yummy one prob though I want to eat the whole bag
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
San Antonio, TX
I love this peanut clusters they awesome for being a sugar free candy. Just watch out because they could be addicting
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
These are pretty good you just have to make sure you don't eat to many because your stomach will hate you afterward! And the only bad thing is that they get stuck in your teeth haha
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Is the flavor any different from the original?