Russell Stover Sugar Free Toffee Squares uploaded by April E.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Sweetened with Splenda see more...

• Is the flavor any different from the original?2 Answers
Angely R.
Philadelphia, PA
These a so delicious . I'm dieting and sometimes I just want candy. These are sugar free and sweeten with stevia so I ca indulge without feeling guilty late . They taste just like the original ones
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite chocolate treat on keto. You can’t tell at all that it’s sugar free. It’s got the great chocolate flavor and then the delicious crunch of the toffee. I love it so much! I could eat the whole bag (but try not to!).
Rachel g.
Taste pretty much like the real thing. Can break your teeth though! It has a chew, to say the least. The bag comes with plenty inside so feel free to pass 'em out.
April E.
This is my #bestof2015 purchase! I could not have stuck on my diet without some sugarfree goodies along the way. These are so wonderfully chocolatey and indulgent that I forget they're sweetened with Splenda. Obsessed!
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
These taste nothing like sugar free. You'd think they're regular! Fantastic chocolate but the toffee seems like its trying to break my teeth. Great for us diabetics but not for your teeth.
Joanna G.
These are great when you're on a diet and just have the worst craving for something sweet. These will help you stay on your diet and satisfy the craving. 2 birds 1 stone. Buy a small bag in case you can't stop yourself from eating more than one.
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
These are pretty good you just have to make sure you don't eat to many because your stomach will hate you afterward! And the only bad thing is that they get stuck in your teeth haha
julia k.
Lynnwood , Wa
Covered with chocolate candy. Sugar Alcohol: We use a unique blend of sugar substitutes the US Government refers to as sugar alcohol. These sugar substitutes are slowly metabolized carbohydrates that generally cause only a small rise in blood glucose levels. Sweetened with Splenda. Diabetics: This product may be useful in your diet on the advice of a physician.
leslie f.
Wilmington, DE
These are a great sugar free treat. The chocolate is soft and the toffee is crunchy, creating a wonderful taste combination. They are great when frozen, too.
Faith B.
Oh man I love toffee candy anything. I love these just as much. Especially the fact they are sugar free so they aren't as bad as the sugary stuff.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Is the flavor any different from the original?

Amazon