BY RUSSELL STOVER

tara w.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
These things are BANGIN! So much better after a meal than a piece of gum. Kind of makes you change your mind on desert fast! Haha your welcome.
Tosha M.
These are by far the best sugar free candy I've found! you can even tell they are sugar free an that means a lot for diabetics like me who love to eat!
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
My Husband loved these after experiment different products .
I would definitely buy again for him .........
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
My grandfather loved these. I would buy him some every time I got the chance,
Nicole  E.
Russel Stover makes the BEST sugar free candies. These are no exception. They are great if you need to watch the sugar/calorie intake. But at the same time they are so satisfying you don"t even notice its sugar free!
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
This are very good to be sugar free. I purchased a couple of russel stover sugar free chocolate and all of them are as good as the real thing. Highly recommend this.
Ana C.
I love anything from this brand. They make such great tasting candy. And the quality is great too! They're super affordable. Definitely recommend
Shellie C.
As far as sugar free goes these are the best. I usually purchase at Wal-Mart and they are right around a dollar so not bad. My husband even eats them and he is not diabetic.
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Son geniales, deliciosos, sin azucar, me gustan mucho asi que se los recomiendo, ademas estan a buen precio
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
OMG these are the best ever!! I have them in the house, car and my purse!! I love that they are sugar free so i can share with my kids and not worry they are getting too much sugar! I like them that i can share with someone and they have no idea it is sugar free till after they try it and love them!
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these?
Alexus W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This brand is one of my favorite sugar free candy’s it actually doesn’t even taste sugar free.