BY RUSSELL STOVER

Shellie C.
As far as sugar free goes these are the best. I usually purchase at Wal-Mart and they are right around a dollar so not bad. My husband even eats them and he is not diabetic.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
This are very good to be sugar free. I purchased a couple of russel stover sugar free chocolate and all of them are as good as the real thing. Highly recommend this.
Nicole  E.
Russel Stover makes the BEST sugar free candies. These are no exception. They are great if you need to watch the sugar/calorie intake. But at the same time they are so satisfying you don"t even notice its sugar free!
Kristi C.
Cleveland, OH
The weight watchers member in me wanted to love these but the chocolate leaves a weird feeling in my mouth :/ They are low in calories and sugar free though
Tosha M.
These are by far the best sugar free candy I've found! you can even tell they are sugar free an that means a lot for diabetics like me who love to eat!
Ana C.
I love anything from this brand. They make such great tasting candy. And the quality is great too! They're super affordable. Definitely recommend
tara w.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
These things are BANGIN! So much better after a meal than a piece of gum. Kind of makes you change your mind on desert fast! Haha your welcome.
mandy u.
Fenton, MI
Ahhh I love these. My husband and kids don't really like minty stuff so I am a-o-k with having these to myself!! Yummmmmmm
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I eat sugar free because of my diet plan and to me I cant tell the difference. I enjoy the taste and the varieties!
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
My Husband loved these after experiment different products .
I would definitely buy again for him .........
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these?
Alexus W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This brand is one of my favorite sugar free candy’s it actually doesn’t even taste sugar free.