Russell Stover Sugar Free Pecan Delights uploaded by NICOLE H.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Sugar Free Pecan Delights.
Handcrafted in small Batches®.
See nutrition facts for fat & saturated fat content.
Not a low calorie food.
Pecans, caramel & chocolate candy.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
America's favorite. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "They have a good flavor and do not have the artificial aftertaste that is present in many other sugar free candies. " in 4 reviews
  • "Russel Stover sugar free candys are really good for having sweetner in it." in 1 review
  • "Love these better than the peanut butter cups, tasted better." in 1 review
  • "These are a tasty treat to have in the house for my husband who can't have a lot of sugar filled products when he craves something sweet ." in 1 review
  • "you would never believe that these candies are sugarless ... little treat without feeling the guilt" in 1 review
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Brownstown , IN
Russel Stover has a reputation of creating fabulous sugar free candies, and these do not dissapoint. The chocolate is smooth, and rich. The caramel is soft and has that buttery caramel flavor which is the perfect complement to crispy sweet and nutty pecans. There is no discernable artificial sugar flavor. If you're watching your blood sugar and have a candy craving these are a great way to get your fix.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
These are really, really good. Most other sugar free candies have that terrible aftertaste, but these taste just as good as regular candies. The chocolate is amazing, the caramel is chewy and perfect, and there is just the right amount of crunch. These really are amazing.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
I am absolutely obsessed with these! At first when I saw they were sugar free i wasn't sure I would like them but I could not even tell the sugar wasn't there. These have an amazing flavor and I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. I highly recommend these!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I love these but I'm not sure how to stop eating the whole bag- the pecans are great, chopped up instead of large hard pieces. For sugar free caramel ( not sure how that's even possible) it tastes truly like caramel.
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
Definitely this one is from my favorite chocolates! Maybe can be considered a little bit expensive.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Yummy! Best treat I've had in ages. Doesn't have the weird bitter splenda taste some sugar free candies have. They're not particularly healthy despite the name- they contain milk and soy, and they still have a lot of calories. Granted, some of those calories are from the nut, but still. Definitely would recommend!
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I am a diabetic so I have definitely tried my fair share of sugar free candies and chocolates and have found myself disappointed quite a few times. It's however are super yummy and you cannot even tell that they are sugar free. They got the taste perfect with the chocolate and it doesn't taste like the baker's chocolate and it's a super yummy and healthy treat!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Russell Stover s sugar free line. All the candy is delicious, the pecan pralines are so good. They don't even taste like they are sugar free. I could eat these all day, but beware, too many and you will have a stomach ache!
april s.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
These are my favorite!! I'm not really a chocolate fan but these I actually like. The crunch you get to from the nuts are just so good!!
Candy C.
Candy C.
These are really great. Can't even tell they are sugar free. The quality of chocolate is really good for the price. Much better than Hershey's in my opinion. Mor of a dark chocolate.