Russell Stover Sugar Free Pecan Delights uploaded by Amanda F.Russell Stover Sugar Free Pecan Delights uploaded by NICOLE H.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover® Sugar Free Pecan Delights.
Handcrafted in small Batches®.
See nutrition facts for fat & saturated fat content.
Not a low calorie food.
Pecans, caramel & chocolate candy.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
America's favorite. see more...

Russell Stover Sugar Free Pecan Delights
  • "They have a good flavor and do not have the artificial aftertaste that is present in many other sugar free candies. " in 4 reviews
  • "Love these better than the peanut butter cups, tasted better." in 1 review
  • "Russel Stover sugar free candys are really good for having sweetner in it." in 1 review
  • "These are a tasty treat to have in the house for my husband who can't have a lot of sugar filled products when he craves something sweet ." in 1 review
  • "you would never believe that these candies are sugarless ... little treat without feeling the guilt" in 1 review
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
These tasty treats are a life saver when I'm on a low carb diet. I like to pop them in the refrigerator for a while before I eat them. They taste really good! You would have no idea these delicious snacks are sugar free!!
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a diabetic so I have definitely tried my fair share of sugar free candies and chocolates and have found myself disappointed quite a few times. It's however are super yummy and you cannot even tell that they are sugar free. They got the taste perfect with the chocolate and it doesn't taste like the baker's chocolate and it's a super yummy and healthy treat!
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Russell Stover s sugar free line. All the candy is delicious, the pecan pralines are so good. They don't even taste like they are sugar free. I could eat these all day, but beware, too many and you will have a stomach ache!
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
Russel Stover has a reputation of creating fabulous sugar free candies, and these do not dissapoint. The chocolate is smooth, and rich. The caramel is soft and has that buttery caramel flavor which is the perfect complement to crispy sweet and nutty pecans. There is no discernable artificial sugar flavor. If you're watching your blood sugar and have a candy craving these are a great way to get your fix.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy! Best treat I've had in ages. Doesn't have the weird bitter splenda taste some sugar free candies have. They're not particularly healthy despite the name- they contain milk and soy, and they still have a lot of calories. Granted, some of those calories are from the nut, but still. Definitely would recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
I am absolutely obsessed with these! At first when I saw they were sugar free i wasn't sure I would like them but I could not even tell the sugar wasn't there. These have an amazing flavor and I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. I highly recommend these!
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I was so happy when I found these and the other Russell Stover sugar-free chocolates because I'm allergic to sugar, but I have a MAJOR sweet tooth! They taste EXACTLY the same as the sugarchocolates, and it makes my day when I'm PMSing and I can reach for a chocolate that I don't have to feel too guilty about!
Candy C.
These are really great. Can't even tell they are sugar free. The quality of chocolate is really good for the price. Much better than Hershey's in my opinion. Mor of a dark chocolate.
Bri H.
These are a great alternative to the full-sugar version if you're trying to cut sugar from your diet. Just be aware of the risks when buying "no sugar" or "no fat" products! These don't sacrifice on flavor if the regular product is unavailable.
Rebecca C.
These are really, really good. Most other sugar free candies have that terrible aftertaste, but these taste just as good as regular candies. The chocolate is amazing, the caramel is chewy and perfect, and there is just the right amount of crunch. These really are amazing.

back