BY RUSSELL STOVER

Sweetened w/SPLENDA COVERED w/chocolate candy see more...

Shea E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these, but they are really bad for getting stuck in your teeth. Also, don’t eat too many or it can upset your stomach and make you really bloated. I definitely recommend for a small snack.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
To me, this tastes like a Butterfinger bar, only it won't stick to your teeth as much. I love how sometimes you will bite into it, and it just shatters with flakes of peanut butter crunch. The chocolate coating is very satisfying, and overall - three of these (one serving) will definitely satisfying a candy craving without the added damage of sugar.
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
So my boss got some of these for Easter since we were open! Such a great idea they are delicious and they don't stick in your teeth!! And because i have sensitive teeth the sugar free is awesome as well!
clara w.
Burns Flat, OK
I love this product I loved that it is sugar free and you can not tell it was sugar free unless someone told you or if you looked at the package it taste like butterfinger and I love butterfingers
Stacey M.
Clifton Hts, PA
Taste is good for being sugar free, they don't have that fake sugar taste. You can only eat one or two because if you eat anymore they don't stay in your stomach too long.
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
I buy these for my mom on occasion. She has diabetes, but let's face it, everyone needs a treat sometimes!
TORONTO F.
toronto
This is one of my favourites. I find that it's hard to find at the store because everyone loves it. Honestly, I'm obsessed. I usually don't go to Walmart, but to purchase Russell Stover Sugar-Free Chocolate products, I would. I need to stock in my fridge all the time at least five bags. For me, Russell stoner Sugar-Free chocolate keeps doctors away. lol
Nicole D.
Barrington Passage, NS
Hubby just found out a few months ago that he is diabetic, this is one of his go to treats to stop his cravings !! This is one of his favorites - reminds him of a crispy crunch bar!
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
I've been looking everywhere for these in the stores, does anyone know if they are still making these, and where I can find them?