2 colors available

BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover Sugar Free Multi Flavor Candies: Sweetened w/ Splenda Pecan Delights Peanut Butter Cups Toffee Squares Mint Patties see more...

Katie S.
Katie S.
These candies are a great treat when you are watching your sugar intake due to dieting or health concerns. The flavor is good and satisfies your sweet tooth.
Mondely C.
Mondely C.
I tasted this chocolates today! And I'm so in love! Really delicious and good price. I love the combination between chocolate flavor and mint.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Love these! And you don't have to feel guilty eating them!! I usually buy them at Walmart! Refreshing and sweet all in one!
Alanis M.
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
Russel Stovers sugar free candies are the best sugar free candies, highly recommend if you're trying to go without sugar or can't have sugar.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
If your searching for chocolate that is sugar free and want it to not taste sugar free this is not the chocolate your looking fOr. It's bland. And just not that great
Diana C.
Diana C.
Rocky Face, GA
I love chocolate but Russel Stover sugar free is by far one of my favorites when trying to keep calories under control
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
These are really good. My mom bought these one time because she has to watch her sugar and really loved them. I didn't believe her but I had one and was surprised. When they are on sale, I even buy them for myself.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
These candies are truly yummy! My father is diabetic so we keep him stocked in sugar free candies, but these are the only ones he actually likes, and admittedly, the only ones that aren't awful. If they didn't have "Sugar free" stamped all over them, you would never know the difference! Highly recommend them!
ANNETTE M.
ANNETTE M.
I LOVE these chocolates. I think the sugar free tastes as good as the original version. Try them!
Jade J.
Jade J.
I hate anything sugar free. It's nasty. Bitter. Gross. I love the brand but sugar free stuff tastes disgusting