Russell Stover Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pecan Delight uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY RUSSELL STOVER

These Russell Stover Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pecan Delights Are The Chocolate Gift That Keeps On Giving. The Crunchy Pecans And Buttery Caramel Are Dipped In A Rich And Bittersweet Dark Chocolate. They Are A Guilt-free Healthy Chocolate That Everyone Will Enjoy.

Amber V.
This was my first time trying these. I saw them in a video on YouTube and knew I had to try them. They're crunchy and coconutty and chocolatey at once my only complaint is that they are a bit messy, as the chocolate melts instantly once it's in your hands.
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Yummy! But a little gritty. I'd love for there to be more creaminess to the clusters, but I am a huge fan of the flavor. These are always the first to go from my candy boxes!
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
These are divine! The chocolate is creamy and there is a lot of coconut inside! I can't just eat one! They're perfect to fit in your purse for a pick me up!
Diana C.
Portland
Russell Stovers sugar free chocolate is a Godsend! This is fantastic on a low carb diet, and doesn't taste any different from the sugar filled candies.
Lizbeth G.
Surprisingly good! Super coconuty and very nice milk chocolate. Both of those combine make such an amazing combination of flavors.
Krista S.
Thrilled they sell these now. They're the best piece of candy in the assortments box and now I can have them all to myself.
Careena K.
These are great for being sugar free. I could eat them all day but don’t eat too many or you’ll have the runs!
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
One of my favorite things to eat around Easter time! I love coconut and these are great.
Kathy B.
Shreveport, LA
Love Russell Stover candy and love coconut!!! Russell Stover is the best candy around,
Barbara  B.
Staten Island, NY
I thought that this candy was a little to sweet for me but my children did like them