BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover Lay Down Bags 10 oz see more...

joanna p.
West Sacramento, CA
i love these candy , i love mint and this is perfect its not too chocolaty and its the perfect onee i love this
Megan S.
It's good. That's the only chocolate that agrees with my system because I'm allergic to milk and dairy.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me gaita su sabor en especial poner uno dentro de mi taza de chocolate o café o simplemente solos
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Mmmm omg yum the best that chocolate taste and what is enside is another level I Just love it.
Caitlin F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tried these because my Dad has them since he is Diabetic. They taste really great!
Very good because i love mint . Some people may not like it but very tasteful.
Marlen M.
Brookhaven, GA
I love how the chocolate and mint fells❤
they are so good i just love them!!🎈
tania P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love chocolate?? Seriously yall should be getting this it's cool
Maha M.
Ottawa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I keep these stored at work , at home and in my car. Anytime I have a craving I reach for a Russell Stover dark chocolate and I don't feel guilty ! The taste is really good ! No guilt.
Ausma O.
I dont like dark chocolate. They not as good as I thot. I dont want to buy this again.
Tennille F.