BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover Lay Down Bags 10 oz see more...

riah S.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When you get sugar free products, you expect them to not be too great. Russell Stover killed with this product. It tastes exactly like a sugared candy does!
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL
I'm not usually a dark chocolate person, but these were actually pretty tasty! Even better that they are sugar free. good for you and tastes good too!
Andreyna R.
I bought this at Wallmart for my father who is diabetic but he love chocolate, and he really GOT obsess with this flavor. This product work the price.
Deseriee S.
I love this candy, not much of a fan of dark chocolate but with the mint it's tasty. It's definitely one of the more affordable candies I prefer.
Eleanor R.
Vista, CA
This sugar free chocolate not only tastes like Splenda but it also doesn't even taste of proper chocolate. I would not recommend this.
Misty D.
Oak Harbor, OH
These are so good but be careful bc if you're not diabetic and are not used to sugar free foods these might cause some tummy issues.
Ashley G.
Butler, KY
My brother in law is a diabetic, so I always keep these around for his snacking. I've ate a few myself, and they are yummy!!
Daisy M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Mint and choclate are the perfect the marriage these are my favorite pick me ups after a long day and my little "me" time
Jamie C.
When you are watching your weight but still have that chocolate craving these are perfect!!!! I enjoy them very much.
Brianna W.
Bonaire, GA
This is the best for the chocolate lover! I love the light mint taste and deep chocolate flavor! Would buy again!
Tennille F.