BY RUSSELL STOVER

Russell Stover Lay Down Bags 10 oz see more...

Christine A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Yummy! I'm not even a mint/peppermint patty fan and I like these as a small refreshing treat. Don't miss the sugar, doesn't bother the stomach if you eat just the serving size.
Chloe S.
I first bought these while working with kids 3-6 grade at an after school writing program. I asked the program director if I could bring along candy to reward completion of particularly hard homework tasks, above good behavior, etc. The only guideline I was given was sugar-free and these were a hit among my self and my kids that I work with! Definitely top tier as far as sugar free goes since the chocolate actually taste like chocolate (my normal complaint). I would definitely recommend since I still snack on then sometimes after moving on from the program.
Sarah S.
I LOVE these dark chocolate treats. When I was on weightwatchers a couple of years ago, these free for points. I think they are now 1 point per candy. I think they are good taste for the price. I never skimp when paying for chocolate because I think you can definitely taste the cheap brands. I definitely recommend these!
Courtney J.
My husband is diabetic and he buys these. One day I was craving chocolate and this was all on hand. I was pleasantly surprised. They were delicious and honestly better than the regular ones to me.
Nicolette M.
Fairfield, CA
My grandma buys this all the time! It's crazy because even I like these & there sugar free. You can't even taste the difference between this and a non sugar free candy! Love these & so worth it for about 2-4 dollars a bag
Melissa M.
Orange Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am a chocolate freak- but always on a diet! These are absolutely delicious! You can't tell that they're sugar-free! They're individually wrapped, so they're easy not to over do it. But I can guarantee you won't stop with just one!
Margaret C.
This chocolates are amazinggg! I love these so much! The dark chocolate tastes great and it has q great value. The flavor tastes very good and I buy them from cvs. I would recommend these to anyone!!!
Shannon Tew W.
The product has a bad after taste. Never liked any of their sugar free products. It's not too pricey when considering sugar free is always more expensive than the regular.
Amanda P.
Laredo, TX
I love Russell Stover chocolate! It is usually hard for me to find a dark chocolate I like and I found it with RS! I especially love that it is sugar free and you don't even know it when you're eating it. You can now eat chocolate guilt free!
Nhia L.
Love these mint dark chocolate! I love how smell and the taste of it! It's better then all other mint chocolate out there. You can taste the mint in your mouth!
Tennille F.